29

"mommy I want this" Millie shows her phone screen to her. "there was a budget on that, im not spending that much money"

"why we buying ger stuff" Dalton asks "She wouldn't distract you yesterday so i said I would buy her something" "i sent her home she isn't getting anything" Dalton rolls his eyes.

"thats unfair"

"no it's not you made me feel so shit when you didn't wanna spend time with me so your not having anything. No kid of mine is treating family like that" Dalton held Ariana. "mommy" Minnie came through the door "daddy your going to hate me" She giggles

"a girl" Dalton asks "Yeah" She smiles handing her parents the ultrasound. "she got boobies already that are bigger than yours" He looks to Ariana making her glare at him. "they are not that small"

"Leo said he wanted to see you when you were back." Dalton smiles "okay i'll go see him now" Minnie smiles walking up to his room.

"you wanted her to have a boy?" Ariana asks "yeah i have no boys around here. Me and Leo feel left out" He pouts. "But you get me and I am good enough" she pouts "you are. Your the best wife ever. I need boys too many boobs around"

"according to you I have none" "you do." he nodded. "i love your body. Makes me feel good too so your alright"

~
"Mommy daddy" Millie walks into the room making then look up. "whats up" Ariana asks "can I sleep with you"

"no pushing me off the bed then" Dalton looks at her "I can't help that" "Yes you can push mommy off instead" "hey" Ariana whined.

Millie climbed into their bed and laid into Dalton's side "I sorry i was a bitch yesterday" "hey no swearing... but it's okay"

"you know when Minnie has the baby?" "Yes angel" They asks "will she let me hold her and cuddle her" "yeah of course she will your going to be related to her so she would love you to have a bond with her" Dalton smiles. "Really" "Yeah we wanted everyone involved with you" Ariana smiles.

~
Ariana walked downstairs and climbed onto the sofa with a blanket falling back to sleep. Dalton woke up in the morning leaving Millie to sleep since Ariana wasn't in bed his morning cuddle was not happening.

He walked down and saw her asleep on the sofa. "Baby girl" He whispers "good morning" she rolls over to look at him. "how come you slept down here"

"she kept kicking me and was getting bored of it and wanted to sleep so i slept down here." "you know there is serval other bedrooms right?" "yeah but i was half asleep I wasn't thinking straight"