CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

'THE NEW GIRL.'

...

IT WAS FIRST PERIOD

IT WAS FIRST PERIOD.

English was always a bore, I was practically half asleep as Ms Willis rambled on about how Shakespeare was a playwright genius. However, when the door swung open, it managed to wake me up.

A girl stepped in and she was beautiful: long, brown hair accompanied by dark eyes and glossy lips. Hell, I was already jealous. "I'm... Jenna, Ortega." the brunette introduced herself, rather quietly whilst stood awkwardly at the front of the class. The class stayed silent as she stood there, the atmosphere was painfully awkward. She quickly rushed to the back of the class and took the spare seat.

-

Soon lunch break rolled around, and the new girl aseemed to be the only thing the boys could talk about. "I heard she's never had her first kiss." Jack gossiped, raising both his brows.

"Dude, no way... she's fine as hell." Caleb scoffed. "And anyway, even if she hasn't I'll be sure to be her first." He winked. Gross. Maybe I was a little jealous of all the attention she was getting. All the heads turned all of a sudden, so I followed their gaze. When I did, I caught the sight of a familiar bad boy talking with the new girl. "Finn's already got his claws in her." Caleb sighed. "Time to move on."

Was Finn seriously already trying it on with that new girl? I rolled my eyes and turned away, sipping my iced coffee. I wasn't jealous or anything — I just thought it was man-whoreish to be messing around with someone you've never spoken to before. I knew he'd walked over when the boys "oo'd". I rolled my eyes. 'Boys...' I thought.

"I know what you're all thinking." Finn chuckled, looking smug with himself, "No I haven't got in there — I like to get to know my ladies first. I've invited her to a party, which will be tonight in our flat! Invite everyone you know ladies and gentlemen."
Great, a party; the last thing I needed. "Don't look so down, Sadie. You know I've got a spot for you." Finn smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag, storming off dramatically. I wanted to be early for class anyway.

FINN'S POV

"So," I smiled, handing back Jenna's phone, "I'll message you the address and flat number and what time to be there."

"I- yeah... I'll be there! Obviously..." she stumbled. I gave her a wink before heading towards my friends — who were all staring at me... some happier than others.

"I know what you're all thinking." I chucked, a smug smile forming on my face, "No I haven't got in there — I like to get to know my ladies first. I've invited her to a party, which will be tonight in our flat! Invite everyone you know ladies and gentlemen." I couldn't help but notice Sadie's face... and if looks could kill, hell I'd be six feet under. "Don't look so down, Sadie. You know I've got a spot for you." I smirked. Clearly she didn't enjoy the joke and immediately grabbed her stuff. I felt bad and thought about going after her. "What's up with her?" I raised a brow.

"Maybe she's jealous." Caleb shrugged.

"Of?"

"You and Jenna." he replied.

Sadie jealous of me and Jenna? I doubt that.

A/N
again a pretty boring chapter but as i say we're leading up to the juicy bits.
so glad you're all enjoying this book! and thank you so much for the support everyone💗
- soph