CHAPTER LII

back to sadie's POV!

CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

'THE AFTERMATH.'

...

I DIDN'T REMEMBER MUCH

My head felt as if it was going to explode due to the severity of my migraine, I felt absolutely terrible. I remembered one thing in particular and Sophia and Millie filled me in on the rest, but still kept going over the thing I remembered. "So yeah you basically admitted you're in love with him." Millie clenched her teeth as she filed her nails over the kitchen counter.

"Yeah I know... no need to rub it in, it's already awkward enough as it is." I said, shielding my face in embarrassment. I just had to be an idiot and drink too much, god how was I ever gonna face hun again? After he rejected me too. The girls scolded me jokingly because I didn't tell them about my 'crush' but then admitted that they knew anyway — it was obvious. "Never let me have a drink again." I sighed and rubbed my forehead before setting my head on the table.

"Gosh, I'll make sure of if." Sophia commented, grabbing my coffee cup and I raised a brow and she looked like she was sniffing the contents. "Nope, just coffee." I rolled my eyes at her incredibly unfunny joke, yet still wanted to laugh secretly. "Why don't you go out for walk? You know a bit of self care." the girl suggested with a shrug.

I sighed and shook my head, yet she was insistent that I needed the fresh air, also added that Finn would probably be home any minute and I'd run into him. Therefore, to avoid embarrassment, I reluctantly agreed and grabbed my stuff, commenting on how awful I looked before I left. Neither of the girls made an effort to disagree, so I must've seriously looked messed up.

The sun was hot and I felt myself begin to sweat under the grey hoodie which I threw on, it didn't help that I had my hood up to avoid anyone that I knew recognising me in such a state. As if my luck couldn't get worse, I ran into the two last people I wanted to see.

Finn... and Jenna.