CHAPTER XXXXVII

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

'DATE?'

...

"SEEMS LIKE THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER YOU

"SEEMS LIKE THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER YOU."

Wyatt commented awkwardly with a small chuckle. I raised my eyebrow and denied that the boys were fighting over me and that it was just a bit of banter. Wyatt and I planned to study in the library for the physics test we had on Friday. Of course I wasn't going to be in school on Friday so I'd take the test at home, which would enable me to easily cheat but I was like that, I was a good kid.

We studied for an hour or so before calling it a day and packing up. I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to Wyatt but he held my arm gently, "Wait, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"I- I uh- would you like to go on a date with me? I mean it doesn't have to be a date it can just be like us hanging out and you could bring yours friends if you want and it doesn't have to be just us two." the boy rambled. I held back my giggle as I listened to him stumbling over his words and making a mess of his sentence. He was adorable.

"Sure." I replied with unexpected confidence and I even surprised myself. I didn't have feelings towards Wyatt, yet, but he was sweet guy and he was a gentleman; I'd never forgive myself if I turned him down since he was such an awkward sweetheart.

"Yes? You would?" the curly haired boy shot back in disbelief.

"Of course, text me the deets and I'll be there." I said with a smile.

A/N
this is a really short chapter but it's just a filler for some drama :)