Chapter 9: Caged from freedom

Sasuke was panting, Jugo was tough,his attacks stung like hell, Sasuke didn't go all out though, he actually held back a little, he recently learnt that using little chakra on jutsu that need a lot of chakra makes your reserves larger, it also increases stamina and endurance. He really needed that if he planned on killing... Him. Currently Jūgo was face down. Out cold...

His body moved. He wasn't giving up.
Jugo seemed to still have some steam in him. He literally had steam in him, the source was his mouth, He stood up and charged him at full speed, "I'll kill you!" His form changed again... Again!? This time it was a light brown, he had horns, his eyes were red with a black slit as a pupil. his body looked some how like a turtle, and he had weird elbows... (IDK)

Sasuke wasn't expecting that much speed, he was hit, the force of the punch... he coughed a hand full of blood. Unfortunately, he hit Sasuke's throat, Sasuke had blood dripping down his lips. They looked each other down, Sasuke could easily end this... "Kimimaro..." Sasuke said after the pain seized a bit.

Jūgo's eyes widened, he seemed mortified. It's been long hearing that name; it brought back memories. "What did you s-say.?" His voice was shaky.

"I am your cage Jūgo... Now calm down." Sasuke commanded. It looked like it worked because Jūgo went back to his normal self. Form by form.

"Are you... Sasuke Uchiha?" Jūgo asked with a awe. "Are you Kimimaros' reincarnation?"

"Yes, Jūgo... I am your cage." Sasukes' voice sounded commanding even though he had a busted throat. "Join me Jūgo. I can control you so that you don't have to kill anyone anymore. Trust me."

Jūgo eyes widened, he saw Kimimaro for a second there. He was Kimimaros' reincarnation, "hai, Uchiha-san. I will follow you even to death if need be. I will protect you no matter what. I promise kimimaro."

Karin stared in fascination; who knew Sasuke could talk like that. So calm and kind... And yet so commanding... Wow. ''Sasuke..." Karin said still in awe. She didn't know what to say. What to say... "I cant believe you're the one who killed Orochimaru, how pathetic! You, a weak guy killing the great snake man! Impossible! I'm sure you're not the one who killed him, even a fly-

"He was holding back, lady." Jūgo said gaining a single gasp from Suigetsu, "Is that true, Sasuke?" He was being sarcastic, he looked like he wanted to fight, that's a waste of time,"But I blame Karin for your almost dying. You're a pathetic guy, you would do anything to kill your-ah!" Karin kicked Suigetsu in his... Yeah.... "Karin you bitch!" He said crying while rubbing his crotch.

"Never call him pathetic again, ok?!" Karin was the same color of her hair, Jūgo looked bewildered; he has never in all his life seen such people, "Need I remind you; you called Uchiha-San pathetic first, ma'am."

Karin got redder (if that wore even possible) ''I didn't, BAKA!" She was grinding her teeth crazily! She looked like she had rabies, "BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!'' Her attention was turned to Jūgo, he obviously ignored her. It wasn't the time, he had to tend to his cage. "Uchiha-san, let me help yo-

"Karin, come here." Sasuke called her. Karin loved the way his mouth pronounced her name... she looked at him, he was so handsome.

" Y-yes sir!" She walked up to him and squatted, she stared at him, her blush was coming back, he was so handsome. "what is wro- Ahhhhhhh!" Karin made a weird sound, it wasn't like she was in pain... not screaming, but somewhere in between.... um... oh yeah, she moaned. She was just doing her job; being Sasukes' healer. Sasuke bit her, it was a technique that some Uzumaki had, they can replenish and heal anyone if the injured persons sink their teeth deep enough in their flesh... Does Naruto have it?.... Sasuke was curious.

__________________________________

"Concentrate... Concentrate... Concentrate...'' Jiriaya said watching the person whom he put under his wing. She was actually quite a bad learner.

The meditation seemed to be helping, sage arts required an equal amount of spiritual physical and mental energies mixed together; that's sage arts, it seemed really hard. It was a great power but came with great danger... If the energies are not equal, you-can-turn-into-A-FREAKING-TOAD!!!!!

Naruto continued meditating, the frog signs weren't showing to far, she was a natural at meditation woah, oh no!- 'BAM' the distinctive sound filled Sai's ears.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That hurt, ero-senin!" Naruto was crying, who wouldn't be, Ero-senin was using a black rod to knock the sage chakra out of her body if it was uneven. Sai seemed to be enjoying this... a lot.

"Concentrate, BAKA. Make sure your energies, all three of them are equal! Concentrate!" Jiriaya was red from all the shouting. She could meditate but not achieve sage mode, if some somebody was to meditate for that long with toad oil on their body they would surely learn sage mode.

"Who-the shit could concentrate if a sixty year old man whispered ''concentrate'' in your ears?! And not to mention, the sixty year old smells of sake!"

_________-------------------------__________

They argued for God knows how long until they both collapsed... the Fatigue got to them, their heads where red from the heat and the shouting, "Gaki, we'll resume training tomorrow, take a shower and go to sleep." Jiriaya said in between pants. " You have a long day tomorrow,"

"Hai, sensei." Naruto too said between pants. 'Sasuke.'