Chapter 37: Five Kage Summit 2

"So she went to Testu no Kuni...?" Sakura felt culpable, her plea to bring Sasuke back had shackled Naruto to her egotistical desires, "I need to talk to Naruto..." Her heart ached, Naruto.

"The meeting is being held at Sanrō," It's a place in Testu no Kuni resembling three wolf heads, Sai spoke. He was informed about everything Danzo did to ensure proper actions for protecting him.

"Ok, let's go, I'm sure Kakashi is waiting." If there was any catalyst to trigger a negative emotion, if any of the five Kage were to be hurt, it would be all out war-

"Let's go, Yamato-Sensei." Sai pulled the man from his stupor. It was unlikely for him to phase out. The trio headed to the gate. Sai wondered; why was Naruto attracted to Sasuke, her so called bond was intriguing. Sasuke scorned Naruto. But she wouldn't let go.

_________________________________

The frigid wind of Testu no Kuni blew through Sasuke's obsidian locks, his eyes crimson hankering to see blood on his sword.

His chakra whisked along with the wind, sending chills down his puppets spines. Karin got the worst end of the stick. She could feel it. It had vast strength... What was it?

"We head out in twenty minutes," Sasuke ordered, he hadn't regarded them as comrades, they were mere stepping stones to reach his inevitable goal.

They acknowledged the order and took cover in the trees. Karin wanted to stay as far from Sasuke as possible, it was scary...

Sasuke stood still, watching as the snow fall ever so ferociously, it looked ominous, red eyes in the unforgiving blizzard. Staring right in the pits if your soul.

'Danzo... Danzo... Danzo... Danzo...'

_________________________________

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Danzo looked at Fuu, "And why did you call me so informally." It wasn't Fuu's voice, it was something worse... Much, much worse.

The orange haired man was nonplussed, he hadn't even cracked his lips let alone speak informally with Danzo-Sama, instantly the man bowed his head.

This pleased Danzo and they continued their trek to Sanrō. He hopped the Raikage had not arrived. He had to entice the others into supporting him. Sasuke Uchiha was crucial to his plan.

Aburame spectated dumbfounded, was he going senile. Or was he attentive to the call of death. He had a bad feeling... The closer they got to their destination, the worse the feeling got.
________________________________

"Son of bitch snow!" A exclaimed kicking the snow off his feet, it was irritating how much of it was there.

"Yes, you are right, Lord A." Karui supported the mans vulgar nature, and she too hated the snow, it got in her sandal which made movement hard. Omoi and her were escorting the Raikage, there fighting prowess was crucial if anything was to happened.

A continued walking with a scowl on his face, he wasn't going to be complacent until the leaf figured out were his brother was.

He needed something to hit, someone-

"Lord Raikage!" Naruto exclaimed apprehending the mans heed. Her hair wafted in the wind, she hadn't tied it, it made her look imposing, "Please," She gingerly approached the giant man, "Please forgive Sasuke!" She bowed her head on the gelid snow, "Please, Raikage-Sama... Please."