Chapter 23: Obscurity

"I will protect her, so unfeter the seal." A voice laced with malice spoke... Free me... "Fourth, free me... Free me... Free me, Kami damnit! You son of a bitch! I will murder, ko nanshi!

"Quiet. I don't negotiate with the likes of you..." A voice uttered... A vehement tone laced to it.

"You'll scorn the day you sealed me... I will rip this vessel... Limb from limb... It's body will blemish the earth... Heed my words... Ko nanashi..." It shut it's eyes... Malice...
__________________________________

"Huh? Did you say something, Nine tails?'' Naruto uttered staring at her stomach, it happens from time to time, the Nine tails can speak, she was nonplussed...

But it was a recherché juncture to receive a reply... Kyuubi... No Kitsune... 'I wonder how it is... How did it come about... I probably should've paid attention Iruka-Sans history lessons.'

"Mmm... I miss the village... I just got there and now I'm gone again... Crap."

"Naruto! Naruto! Fukasaku-Sama is back!" Gamakichi was fortissimo, he wasn't the only one excited, the other toads were too, they concurrently croaked, It's like he came back from fighting the devil...

"For real?! Yes, I can finally have some ramen! The food here is hor-" She looked at Gamakichi, he was snarling... "Delicious!" She hopped on Gamakichi, "Now, take me to him, now!" Gamakichi reluctantly nodded and hopped to where Fukasaku was. She was done with her training, now all she needed was to attain permission to leave and go have some ramen... 'My dear, ramen, you have always been there for me... I love you... So much.'

Gamakichi hopped for two minutes, and slowly Ma and Pa came into aspect, "Fukasaku-san, Fukasaku-san, Ma! You're back, how was your... Trip..." This wasn't Fukasaku-San... Naruto felt... A peculiar aura enveloping him... He looked despondent...

"Oi... Fukasaku-San... What's wrong... Did something happen on you're trip?" He was... Depressed... His ambience said it all.

"Oh, it's nothing... But I want to ask you something. It refers to Jiriaya... I think one of his books..." He said lowly.

This was random.

______________________________________ 

Sasuke was dormant in the unfrequented natural grotto, his eyes felt different... Like they were absent... Unheeding... But a stir in his sockets was patent, like something else homed his sockets... He could see everything... Like his Sharingan was active... But in actuality it was off...

He felt... Strong... And the loose of emotion... He could feel the coldness in his chakra vividly... He loved it... The ability to not care... to not feel empathy... unease... love... And everytime he closed his eyes... He could see it. The colossal purple figure.  It reassembled Itachi's... But was different, Itachi uttered It's name, what was it? Susanoo... Yeah, Susanoo... Is it what homed his eyes?

"Sasuke... After realizing what transpired, the hardships your brother went through... Seeing him die before your eyes, it smarts, does it not? Tell me, how do you feel?" A member of the Uchiha can awaken a Mangenkyou Sharingan after witnessing a traumatic event. Itachu dying was the potent catalyst.

Sasuke didn't bother talk back, if he  we're to reply it would be a harsh rejoinder. The leaf... He wanted to destroy it... Kill every soul... That is living in tranquility because if Itachi... Kill the Hokage... And the rest of the four Kage... A blank canvas Sasuke was... And every canvas needs a brush and paint... Madara was his brush, and his manipulative nature the paint.