Chapter 52: Binding chains

"Where are you taking me?" Naruto inquired.

"The place where you will battle the nine tails." Killer Bee said nonchalantly.

"And I'm here to contain you if you go berserk." Yamato said, he had a bad feeling about all this. But Naruto seemed to know what she was doing, "Oh and Killer Bee was it? Isn't that the sword that belonged to the former Akatsuki member Kisama!" Kisame was recorded dead in the bounty book.

"Yes, he's names Samehada, he's fond of me yea, so he comes with everywhere weeee!"

"Oh, I see." Yamato was getting an off vibe from it. Almost like another chakra. It was really disturbing, "Hey, I don't think that things safe."

"What why? He's so cute and harmless, look at~

"We're here. You have to put your head through that bull statue. If you're not pure of heart your head will be chopped off but if you're pure of heart, well, you'll see."

"Naruto, I don't think that a good idea-

"Okay, so like this?" Naruto stuck her head in the mouth of the bull Statue, "wow it's so~ahhhhhh!"
Her scream clouded Yamatos ears and distress took over his body.

"Naruto! Are you~ arghh!" Yamato watched in terror has a headless Naruto came out form the statue.

"No, no, no, no Naruto!" He screamed as tears fell from his eyes, "Kami! Why? It was too soon for her to go! It was too soon~ just take me instead! Take me instead! Why..."

Killer Bee watched nonchalantly. He didn't seem fazed at all.

Naruto bursted out into laughter as she popped her head out her jacket, "Oh my God! You should've heard yourself 'Kami why! Why Kami! It was too soon!" she imitated while laughing.

"That not funny you little brat~

"Hilarious Naruto! I did the exact same thing, weee!" Killer Bee was crying while laughing.

The sound of rock moving stopped everything transpiring, the room seemed to be filled to the bream filled clouds. The trio entered and the heavy door shut behind them. "Wow, this place is so cool." It seemed endless.

"Yea I know, now get ready Naruto, because you're about to face the strongest opponent you've faced this far, yo. Concentrate and meditate till you're with the nine tails."

"So you want me to go my mental landscape...?"

"Yes indeed young Naruto!" Like so, killer sat down in a meditation pose and Naruto followed suit.

"I guess I should get ready too, In case you go crazy." He lowered his body and stretched his left arm out.

Naruto was deep in concentration. And there she was, face to face with the giant orange fuzz ball.

"Hey there fox! Quite a ling time since we saw each other!?" Naruto stated in the crimson red eyes.

In a twinkling, the Fox struck the gate with its claws, strong gusts of wind flew by Naruto, pushing her back.

"Kid, let me out! Let me out and I'll spare you!" The fox threatened.

The look of determination was plastered on Naruto's face, floating towards the seal on the gate Naruto pulled her jacket up revealing her stomach.

"That's it kid. Let me out."

Concentrating chakra in her hand she place her fingers on the seal and turned it anti clockwise, and immediately it was undone the fox's tails flung breaking the crimson gate.

"Minato! This is where you bloodline ends!"
It slashed at Naruto relentlessly, the sound was deafening, Naruto was inches away from being hit.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" Thousands of clones appeared, and charged at The fox, "Now, rasengan barrage!" They said in unison, the attack was no good, taking merit of its tails it flung them at the clones. Large a large cloud of smoke blinded the Fox. The sound of wind rotating caught its attention.

"Giant rasengan!" She hit the Fox sending it flying flying, "Alright!" She had a smile on her face.

The Fox dug it's Claws into the ground to stop the momentum, "Enough playing around human!" Steam escaped its mouth, blue and crimson chakra formed around its agape mouth, it formed a giant dark crimson ball, instantly, it shrunk and was ingested.

Naruto watched knowing exactly what was going to happen, is this how she lost?

"Tailed beast bomb!" The Fox exclaimed as a giant crimson beam came from its mouth Naruto watch in terror... "Is this how it ends?" Her body was enveloped in heat, a white light came over her and she lost consciousness.

"No, no, no! Hey Killer Bee, should I suppress it now? It's taken over half her body!"

"No, I believe in young Uzumaki, she can do it." Killer Bee was deep in his rhyme book.

"Tch. This is serious. I should-

"Don't you dare, weee!"

Yamato didn't know what to do. Half her body had been taken over. If he made the wrong call here it could mean destruction.

"Just believe in her Yamato." killer Bee reassured.

Naruto was sinking in the water. She couldn't hear anything... her vision was blurry... her head felt like shit.

"Naruto, I hope you're not planning on giving up." A female voice called to her. It soothed her...
Naruto closed her eyes ignoring it, "Even if I didn't give up. I would lose either way..."

She fell for what felt like hours... until she felt solid ground, "Hey, wake up Naruto." The same voice said to her.

"Huh? Who are you?" Naruto opened her to the sight of a beautiful red haired woman, she had the bluest eyes she had ever seen!

"Um... Who are you- Naruto was cut off by the woman hugging her tightly. She was surprised but it felt right. She felt safe in her arms and didn't want to her to let go.

"My baby, you've grown so much." Kushina pulled Naruto closer before letting go, "it's me, your mother." Tears of joy trickled down her face, she had the most beautiful smile Naruto had ever seen.

Naruto's couldn't believe what she was hearing... They did look alike to some extent but could she trust the woman?

"My mommy?" She was skeptical, but her heart told her she was her mother! "Mommy?" Her eyes started tearing up... "If you're joking it's not funny! It's not funny at all."

Kushina's eyes teared up hearing the words, she was so broken, "Baby, it's me, mommy. I'm sure you already met your dad if I'm meeting you like this-

"Mommy!" She lunged at Kushina toppling her over, "it's really you! I've wanted to see you for so long!" Kushina smiled at her, "You're a crybaby just like your dad."

She looked at her with awe, "That cold looking blondie cry's?" She was astonished to hear all the times her father cried.

"Dads super cool though." Naruto had a blush on her face, her mom had a lot stories, sad, funny, scary, exciting! They talked for over an hour! Her mom was so funny!

"So how did you meet dad!?"

"Mmm, let's see. It was around the time the second great ninja war intensified and I was taken to the leaf to be the jinchuriki of the nine tails. I enrolled at the academy and everyone looked at me like I was a freak, no one had red hair in the village apart from me and that made me some what of an outcast. But he thought different."

To be continued