Chapter 49: Killer Bee Of Genbu

"Weeeeeeeeeee- Let's see you take this!" Killer Bee vigorously held the giant squid! large splashes and ripples emerged in the water as it struggled to get free! The people in the boat watched in awe...

The surrounding was enveloped in heat and the currents increased with each passing second shaking the ship. In the thick mist a dark crimson sphere caught their aver.

"Tailed-beast-bomb!" The loud voice spoke again. A bright light blinded everyone, the ship almost flipped upside down from the energy of the attack!

Slowly, the currents settled down, droplets of blood fell from the air gracing its body as clouds of steam emanated from its mouth... The creature in front of them... simply put was horrifying, "Is everyone ok?" Killer Bee spoke.

The leaf shinobi, Naruto inclusive were shocked, "O-octo-bull!" Naruto exclaimed, excitement, fear and curiosity was evident all over her face. Instantly killer Bee returned to his normal form and got onto the boat.

"Ahh, Octo-bull san, m-my name is Naruto Uzumaki ya know! It's really nice to meet you!" Naruto bowed, he was so cool, he took out that squid in seconds, boom, splat, shablam, calamari!

"Hmm, you can't keep me chained yo- No, no... why are ma rhymes not linking today?" Killer Bee walked past Naruto, hardly batting an eye in her direction, "This is most conspicuous, I best get serious, yo." Quietly pondering his rhymes killer Bee sat down on one of the barrels mumbling.

'Maybe he just didn't hear me?' Naruto thought. She followed him yet again, "How are you Octo-bull San! Lord-bull, how are you!?"

"Mmm, that doesn't rhyme either..." killer bee rubbed his chin disregarding Naruto yet again... uh huh, Naruto had officially labeled him a dick.

"Hey, Naruto was it? Lord Bee doesn't like being disturbed when he's writing down his rhymes... Please let him be."

"Oh... I didn't know. Sorry Bee-San, ya know, I won't disturb you." Naruto walked away with her head lowered, she wanted to talk to him so bad... and maybe, just maybe he could relate.

Well maybe another time, when he's free. He can't possibly stuff his nose in that little note book all day right? Naruto headed over the rails protecting the passengers from falling out. It was quite foggy now, she couldn't make anything out.

"Hey Bee, do you know who's inside her?"

"Yes, I felt it. It feels quite like you but it's heart is darkened by hatred. I suppose it's the nine tails."

"Yes, I can't believe he still has that hate harbored in him."

"Well, time doesn't heal all wounds- ha ha Weeee! That's it!"

________________________________

"Sasuke, Please stop! Plea-

"Shut up." Like lightning Sasuke grabbed Zetsu with his susanoo in a twinkling. He felt strong... the being that inhabited his eyes had gotten stronger... So strong...

"Sasuke, please just sto- Blood splattered everywhere as white Zetsu's life was drained. Large booms could be heard as Sasuke destroyed everything at the hideout, thousands upon thousands of white Zetsu laid on the ground. All dying in a measly attempt to stop Sasuke.

"Itachi... you suffered so much, all for my sake... All that pain... for me?"

Slowly the purple aura left Sasuke, his hand gingerly reached for the bandage that was covering his eyes, "I swear, Itachi. I swear... I will make the leaf suffer."
He pulled off the bandage... The motif of his Mangekyou had changed... his eyes showed no emotion, but deep in them, laid a dark flame that was going to burn everything in its path...

Sasuke had gotten something beyond the mangekyou Sharingan... Something greater, something that distorted the Uchiha hierarchy; those who had were revered as gods. Madara referred to it as the eternal mangekyou Sharingan, the perfect instrument of war.

"Sasuke, are you heading out finally?" Suigetsu caught his attention.

No response, but the look in his eyes said everything.
"Glad you came to your senses," Suigetsu grabbed his sword, he and Jugo had escaped, honestly speaking it wasn't even that hard, "That Madara guy wont help any longer."

Jugō wouldn't care less where Sasuke was going. Where he went he, Jugō followed, "I will go where ever you are going Sasuke-Sama."

Sasuke looked at them with a stoic look, 'I guess I'll be seeing you very soon, Naruto.'

_________________________________

Konan laid lifelessly on the cold ground, Madara's hunting was going delightful, the location of his belongings were now bare naked, "Dear Konan, I always knew your loyalty was not in the right place. Your loyalty wasn't with the Akatsuki-

"Shut up! The Akatsuki wasn't made to do these yes heinous crimes- our red clouds where a sign of hope for the land of rain! But now when the people of the land see them they all tremble in fear!"

"Mm, yes indeed. It has certainly played its role, dear Konan. For my goal to be achieved, the scorn of the Akatsuki was vital. I sincerely apologies for what has happened to the Akatsuki thus far but it's served it purpose, thank Nagato for me once you see him.''

A black rod materialized in Madara's hand, in single motion, blood splattered on the ground, he stabbed her right to the heart, "Good girl. And please, Don't forget to pay my regards."

Madara slowly began to disappear into his spiral, "Wake up Madara, war has begun."

To be continued

Sorry for taking so long to update. I came down with a cold and didn't feel up to the task.