𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝟩

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

◂◂          ▍▍      ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

you smiled as you stare at the man sleeping beside you, lightly snoring. you brush few strands of his hair away from his eyes to see him clearer.

"2 years and i still can't believe you're mine." you whispered, plastering a smile on your beautiful face. you lightly trace jackson's facial features you admired from afar just 5 years ago, but now you can touch.

"how the hell did i get so lucky with you?" you continued to talk to the sleeping man, sweetly admiring. you have just woken up and washed up, when suddenly you felt very soft seeing your boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

2 years flashed quickly right under your nose when you're with this man. really, a day lasts for a second- you don't even realize it. you have decided a formal date for your second anniversary today, but you can straight up cancel every plan today if that means you get to stare at this sculpture and let him rest all he wants.

"im head over heels.. how can you make this happen?" you mumble, sincerely confused. you loved this man to the ends of the world- which just doesn't make sense. after a few seconds, you hear a low giggle coming from him and knew you woke him up.

"what the hell, since when were you awake?" you hit his chest playfully then he finally sat up, causing you to stand in shock but he grabs your wrist and pulls you in his warmth.

"can we cancel all our plans today and just stay like this all day? we have netflix and.. games?" he whispered as he kissed the crown of your head.

"that's exactly what i thought earlier." you smiled as you looked up at him, giving him a peck in his cheek.

he pouted, asking for a kiss on the lips.

"at least wash your face first!" you chuckled as you stood up, literally dragging jackson to the bathroom.

you went down to make breakfast, playing bruno major's 'nothing' in the background.

after awhile, jackson's hands snaked around your waist and swung you sidewards along the music.

you skillfully turned the stove off as you gave jackson a hug, waltzing around the kitchen as jackson soulfully sang the song.

you both haven't told each other 'happy anniversary' yet, just because he knew you loved greeting each other those kind of things by the end of the day. he found it cute, and he adjusted just for you.

"speaking of the notebook, should we watch it later?" you broke the hug, kissing him lightly on the lips and returning to your breakfast that's almost made.

"are you sure you don't want to go out?" he asks once again, making sure. you nodded as you laid the breakfast on the table, sitting down and jackson tailing you.

"yeah, and this is both our day offs, so why not spend it at home to rest? as long as you're okay with it though," you smiled at him as he nods, getting ready to eat.

-

after watching 'the notebook,' you both were still a crying mess. you laughed at each other as its the nth time you're watching this together, but it still makes you tear up.

"it sucks," jackson starts bluffing as you laugh at him, pointing at his red nose as he sniffs.

"i know right?" you hold his arms for support but he pulls you in for a hug and caresses your hair. "but you know what's more unbelievable than us crying over the same movie for the hundredth time?" he breaks the hug and looks at you, confused. "its past noon." he hurriedly looks at the clock you were staring at to find out that it was already quarter to 1pm.

"that's okay, we have nothing to do anyways." he laughs it off and snuggles on your neck again, taking in your scent he always loved.

you both spent the rest of the day playing games, him losing almost all of it and him sulking, but after quite a making out session, he gives up and plays with you again.

late night approaches as you both settled with having a formal dinner at him. jackson sets the table up with candles and flowers he ordered for you, while you make dinner.

-

after washing up, you see jackson already prepared, waiting for you down the stairs. he smiles at you, setting up the mood. you see that even in a short period of time, he prepared so much. flowers, petals all over the floor, dim lights, and more flowers. little did you know he had more.

you smile sincerely at him, resting your hand on his for support as you were wearing a pencil dress.

"you look lovely, as always." he whispers, dragging the chair for you to sit on.

"i should say the same to you, gorgeous." you respond, as you both shared the night with smiles and laughs, while eating.

"may i have this dance?" he stands up and asks for your hand, playing the song you played in the morning.

you reach for his hands and when you stood up, you snuggled your head on his neck as you closed your eyes and danced with him. when you were young, doing nothing bore the shit out of you, and that activities, dates and everything mattered that much. but now, you doubt, as you enjoyed the day doing nothing with the man.

you don't realize the song was coming to an end, only when jackson stops and breaks the hug.

"have i told you i love you so so so so so so o-,"

"you haven't, but i know. happy anniversary, love." you cut him off, smiling sweetly.

"marry me." he kneels down abruptly, a box with a ring on his hand. you gasp as you let his words sink in, him being restless. "love, its a minute before the next day, when will you answer me?" he chuckles while there were tears of joy flowing out of your eyes.

"wasn't that a command?!" you joked, "you didn't even ask me!" he jumps up, looking right into your eyes.

"i'll take that as a yes then," his hand engulf yours, putting the ring on your finger. "happy anniversary, love." he said right before the clock stroke 12. "and i promise you that whatever it takes, my only goal in life is to make you happy." he kisses your tears away, butterflies bursting on your stomach as if it was the first time you kissed again.