Y O U N G M I N ; M X M

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

➳ requested

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

i sigh in satisfaction as i plopped on my plane seat, beside the window.

after a few hours of waiting, i finally got to sit. there were a lot of people which i didn't know why– school was still on going and i couldn't be any happier to get my vacation being on school leave.

i am finally flying back to a place where i'm fond at, south korea.

i got my laptop out, searching to my documents looking for a particular video–– one piece. 

i settled it to the folding table, shifting on my seat. i got my earphones out and started watching, waiting for take-off.

as i was so immersed, i thought i was going crazy. youngmin of mxm caught my eye as he stepped in the plane. i kept my fangirl-ing self inside me as we both had eye contact, then he broke it when he looked at his ticket.

oh my god.. is he?

no way.

he set his bag in the seat beside me and looked up at him.

"hello." he simply said and smiled at me as he sat, he was totally awkward.

"oh my god, sorry, are you uncomfortable? i'll stop."

"no, its okay." he chuckled.

"god who would've thought this day was the luckiest day i'll have, fuck it." i mumbled but loud enough for him to chuckle more.

"may i know your name?" asked as i kept my head down, embarrassed. 

"y-yoon y/n." i stuttered, "wait, did you just ask my name?" i looked at him with wide eyes to see him smiling.

that smile!! oh my god.

"yes, i just did." i start feeling my blood all over my face. 

he just asked my name.

"is it the what's your name to what's your number thing? cause i'll willingly give you my number right fucking now." i slapped my mouth, rather hard.

the fuck you just swore in front of the idol you loved since you were in high school!

"god what am i doing, i'm sorry, i just swore, that was bad, sorry." i mentally cursed myself all over again but he just smiled it off. "you go do your thing, i'm sorry if i'm being a bother." 

"no, no, actually, i'm up to nothing. you look like you're busy watching something. you go watch and i'll do to." he said politely and took his phone from his pocket along with his earphones.

since he was already watching, i started to.

"what the fuck are you doing luffy!" i whispered-screamed to myself.

after a few minutes of watching intently, i felt youngmin shifting to his seat, slowly moving forward.

"what the.." i heard him and as he let me see his phone, it was also playing one piece.

like mine.

literally like mine.

same episode.

same frame of episode.

same second of the frame of the episode.

it was playing like how mine was playing.