J I N Y O U N G ; G O T 7

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

i'm with my best friend, mark, while waiting for my boyfriend which is his best friend also, jinyoung. we were watching netflix when he suddenly talked.

"y/n, you know what, if i just confessed a little bit earlier than jinyoung, you would be mine." there he goes again, with the confessing. 

he has been saying this a lot of times since jinyoung and i got together, and i'm getting pissed. he doubts that jinyoung really likes me, though jinyoung says not to be fooled by his moves, even though we're all friends.

"i get it, you like me, you've been say--" i've been cut off with a kiss, a kiss that feels so wrong. a kiss which was given by mark. 

i tried pushing him away, as hard as i can, but he didn't budge one bit, until i heard the door open. jinyoung,

he went outside without even pushing mark aside. i kicked mark and he broke the kiss, while i went to go chase jinyoung.

"jinyoung-ah!" i shouted several times while i was searching for him. until i saw him, in a dark alley.

"jinyoung-ah.." 

"don't touch me."

"at least let me explain? please jinyoung-ah." "no, i saw everything. you don't need to." i tried holding his hands but he pushed me away.

"jinyoung-ah, i tried, no, i mean i did push him away but he wouldn't resist," he gave me silence as a reply, and i explained further. "jinyoung, don't you believe me?" i asked, tears flowing in my eyes.

"i don't anymore."

there i broke down, running into the apartment again to see no one around. i took my things and placed it all in one bag. 

i don't anymore.

i don't anymore.

i don't anymore.

those words kept repeating and repeating, until i arrived at my house, broke down in my mother's embrace.

---

jinyoung's pov

"i don't anymore." i said, quickly regretting what i just said. i slowly walk to her but she ran outside the alley.

shit jinyoung, you messed up. you're screwed.

i stayed at the alley for a while and thought about what i just did. i quickly ran to the apartment to see the house a mess, i didn't mind though, thinking that y/n might still be in the room.

nothing. i saw nothing, no one. her clothes are nowhere to be seen, anywhere. neither her.

i ran to her house, knowing that she will be there. 

i was greeted with an apologetic smile by his smile. 

i quickly knelt down in front of her, saying sorry for a lot of times while bowing. 

"jinyoung, get up. i don't need that. maybe y/n does." "sorry, auntie. i'm really sorry. please forgive me." i kept saying while sobbing.

"jinyoung, don't make me change my mid. now go to y/n's room."

"thank you, auntie."

i quickly bowed and ran to y/n's room. fortunately, her room was not locked. i slowly opened the door, to see y/n facing the other way.

"mom, i said i'm okay already, i just need to cry this tears away." she adjusted her position to my side, shocked that i was here. 

"y/n.."

"go out, after 3 years of our relationship, you still have soft blocks of trust for me." 

i broke down, knelt again, and asked for forgiveness.

"i promise to trust you more, y/n. please. give me another chance. i love you y/n. i can't afford to lose you." i bowed, the last bit of my energy.

i felt palms in my cheeks, then i looked up with my swollen eyes.

"i love you too, jinyoung. please get up."

i got on my feet, but then stumbled. i fell in her arms, almost fainting.

she kissed me passionately, and i felt my adrenaline burst out. i was so happy, so happy no one could define.

"you should. i love you jinyoung."

"i love you too."

it is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.