B A R O ; B 1 A 4 [ 2 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

as baro finished the test she'd given him, she was frustrated.

it has been weeks she has been tutoring him, his grades improved a lot, but the tests she gives him; all are wrong.

she rolled her eyes in frustration, laying her head in her arms on the desk.

"its been the tenth time i taught you this," she groaned, but she didn't hear baro reply. "baro, come on, its major exams tomorrow." she stayed stern, but didn't get a reply. she finally turned around, only to see baro laying peacefully on his bed, sleeping. "yeah, yeah, rest." she sighed in defeat, arranging the papers they've used and getting ready to leave. as she got her things, she wanted to wake baro up, but then was awestruck.

his lips that are slightly parted, 

his nose that's almost perfect,

his eyelashes and eyebrows, 

his jawline.

who wouldn't fall for this guy? y/n sighed again, knowing the rule of not falling in love with him.

"who could be very dumb to agree to that rule? its fucking impossible," she muttered and glared at the sleeping man in front of her, but then softening after. "why are you being like this?" she brushed her hair and went to bend down to meet his eye level, "why do i like you?" and then she left, reminiscing almost everything of the cha sunwoo's facial features, which she almost kissed just a while back. 

just the thought of that.. made her go crazy.

sadness? because she can't do it and she isn't allowed to?

happy? because she was able to spend time with him, and get to see the real cha sunwoo; the soft guy, at times?

she doesn't know. she just felt crazy.

---

"please, please, please," baro muttered while the teacher was handing them their own test papers. 

"nothing new," ms kim, the teacher said. "y/n still taking the top," then she looked at baro with a blank expression. he gave the teacher a 'what' expression and she changed in a matter of a second. "mister cha sunwoo here," she gave me my own test paper, and i was just staring at it dumbfounded, "takes the second place, for the first time," their classmates cheered for him, but he was still smiling in front of his own test paper. a big 'A' was written on the upper right of the paper, and he chuckled lightly.

without much thought, after the teacher and some of the students left the room to go home, y/n was still there, revising her notes.

"y/n." he stood up and made his way to her. she hummed in response, hands sweaty. suddenly, baro was in front of her, waiting for her to look up and as she did, she was pulled up.

and baro gave her a passionate, gentle, kiss.

from shock, she just widened her eyes, processing what's happening. as baro broke the kiss, saw that y/n was confused, his cheeks flushed pink, as he realized what he just did. y/n stayed still, not making eye contact with baro.

"uhm.. sorry. i j-just.. wanted to s-say t-thanks." he chuckled slightly and brushed his hair back.

"e-er, yeah, anytime." y/n packed her things rather quickly and baro was just staring at her. "i'll go ahead." and as she was about to head to the door, she was pulled in a back hug.

"about the rule, i didn't say it applied to me too," y/n stayed tense, just the warmth of baro's breath on her neck made her want to jump in front of a truck that's in fast speed and still live on. "its impossible not to fall in love with you." he said which made y/n freeze more, if it was possible.

it was the very line she said yesterday night. baro chuckled lightly, 

"since you ruined my rule first," she faced y/n to face him, "you need to be punished." she raised her eyebrows in confusion, "be the bad boy's girlfriend." he stared intently on your eyes, and when you were about to answer, your foreheads touched, "that's not a question, its an order," and when you finally let out a wide smile, surrendering, you let your arms hang on his neck. 

he was relieved.

"how could that be a punishment?" she asked and pulled in for another kiss, smiling in between.