J U N G K O O K ; B T S [ 2 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

2 years later, a LOT of things changed. y/n moved  to the philippines unknown, and jungkook became big as an idol. ji-eun cheated, called off their engagement. yes, engagement.

flashback

"it's been a year after we graduated ji-eun, i would now like to ask you, will you marry me?" jungkook knelt  after ji-eun, as he was crying with a wide smile, anticipating her answer.

ji-eun took a glance at jungkook then back to her phone, "yeah, yeah, okay." she continued on scrolling through her phone, but jungkook ignored it and jumped in blissfulness. 

------------ 

the next day

jungkook boringly lay on their shared house' couch, reminiscing the last time y/n was here. 

"i miss you y/n, i hope you know." he whispered through the wind, still regretting to have drunk that much that day. as he realized what he was doing, he shuffled his hair and decided to to walk alone. ji-eun has excused herself from the house that morning since she was having a date with her girl friends.

as he took every step, all his mind was on y/n.

how is she?

where could she be?

will i ever see her again?

does she.. miss me?

these thoughts keep rummaging his mind while his feet take him somewhere god knows. until he hears a disgusting noise, someone moaning, someone familiar.

"ji-eun." he stops and stares at them, until they took notice of him. "what the fuck, ji-eun! we're engaged, and you dare cheat on me?" his eyes were now full of tears, asking ji-eun for an explanation.

"cheating? me?" she chuckled. "well then if i'm cheating, weren't you too?" she asked, with a smirk on her face. 

"what do you mean?" jungkook asked, his skin turning pale.

"we're engaged, we're in a relationship, but let us be honest jungkook! when you wake up in the morning, who's the first one you pray for?! huh?"

y/n.

"when i come back home from school, i'll see you zoning out and who do you think of?!"

y/n.

"and lastly, before you sleep at night, who do you wish the best for?"

y/n.

"its all y/n, jungkook." she continued. "i'm not the only one on the wrong here." tears were now falling down in her eyes while the man she was kissing just a while ago was standing there awkwardly. "ever since y/n left, she left nothing but you.. but she got your heart." she sobbed, "i'm sorry jungkook, but i'm calling our engagement off." she ran and took the man's wrist, while i stood there, speechless.

i love y/n.

end of flashback

"jungkook-ah!" seokjin shouted in front of his face, while jungkook just sat, blinking his eyes twice and shaking his head. "is it the same thing you're thinking about?" he sighed, "we're now here in the philippines, the concert will be the day after tomorrow, please, get some rest." seokjin sympathetically patter jungkook's shoulders as he realized, they were now in the philippines.