J A E B U M ; G O T 7 [ 1 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡ 

➳ song is in filipino!! trans is on the story, but scrambled according to story line. 

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

we can't be together,

meant to be, but not destined to be

this is no longer possible

let us stop hurting our hearts like this.

let us give up on this fight, 

we can't be together.

he held the cup tightly while you were facing him, tears brimming your eyes. he wants you to stay, but he also knew you were right. instead, he just looked at you, hopeful that something magical would happen just for this to stop.

he knows he loves you. 

you do too.

but you both knew it won't work out.

"jaebum-ah," you say with whatever voice that's left within you, trying your best not to look worried but failing to do so. "let's.. just stop this. shall we?"

and he can't keep it any longer. he put his head down on the desk, reached your hand. he starts to caress your hand, as you heard him sniffing.

"can't we still fight this?" 

you wanted too, but you were too tired. 

we have forced ourselves to avoid

these kinds of questions

even though we were unsure, we have continued our relationship.

now that we've run out of stories to share, 

regrets start to sink in

everything began to blur, we don't know to which way we'll turn

at first, everything was amazing. you both loved so much, until it reached to the point were you doubted if you both should keep this relationship stay, until you both drifted apart.

you both didn't have time for each other. you both pushed each other away. you talked one time about it, but decided to understand each other. but it didn't make a difference.

you were still the same.

"jaebum-ah," you say once again, begging.

"y/n-ah, i know, i know.." he started sniffing, he looked in your eyes, searching for hope. "just this time once again, please?" he said, but you have had more than enough. it wasn't just you who knows its for the better. even him. you knew that he knew. 

without having to say anything, you both just cry and cry, wondering when will your tears stop flowing. 

seeing him cry was hard for you. so was for him. you both cry for each other, caressing each others hand.

i was right,

that at the beginning, i shouldn't have hoped, believed.

our feelings are now too heavy, why can't we just admit

that even at the beginning, we knew we'd lose this fight

you knew you were getting into nothing if you just stared in his tearful eyes. you regretted you didn't do a lot in this relationship, although you both loved each other a lot. you glance on your packed things, ready to leave.

you cupped his face, one last time, and kissed his forehead.

"y/n, we can still work this out. please, just don't leave me. i need you here right beside me, i'm close to my dreams, i need to hear that you're proud of me! i n-need y.." and at that point, he broke down to another river of tears. "i j-just really n-need you," he kissed the back of your palm, and you try to stop your tears from flowing more. 

"jaebum-ah," you sobbed, "i will always be here for you, okay?" you look up on the ceiling, attempting to stop those tears. "just looking at you now, you've made this far to your dreams, i am proud of you." you wipe his tears away, but he was just keeping his eyes closed.

"no.. no.. no.." he kept on mumbling and just as how many times he'd say it, you sobbed more. you stood up once again and walked to his side while holding his hand tightly.

"i love you more than ever," you hug him, "baby, reach for your dreams." you cup his face once more, making him look at you. "i'll love you until then," and you kiss his nose.

he sobbed more, and now you were probably ready to leave. you let go of his hand, and his hand that was holding yours, you let loose of it.

you grab your things, looking at him up close for the last time, and touching him for the last time, it hurt you.

it hurt you a lot.

and as you were about to go out of the door,

you heard him, "i love you too, please.." beg until you left.

when you reached your house, right as when you closed the door, you leaned on the door and started to cry, shout, whatever you did just to make the pain go away.

you were a mess. 

but there's nothing you can do.

you sobbed, begging for him.

but there was nothing.

you begged and just begged,

but nothing came.

you shouted his name all over again, but you knew.

that you just lost him.

we were not meant for each other, because even before,

we already knew that there are limits

and even if we force it, we can only go this far, 

this is the end