H U I ; P T G [ 1 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

skinships.

why did i watch it again?

yeah, i was supposed to be supporting my boyfriend and my friend, somin. but why did i turn out to be jealous? 

if you're asking, yeah, again, sighs. our relationship is yet to be revealed to the public. since college days, all they wanted to be were singers and i was left alone, stuck to this business although we all shared the same dreams. well, as long as they're happy, and they should be, i'm satisfied.

but what keeps me from supporting them in this collaboration?

its because i think they spent more time together. even before this collaboration.

they're both idols, anyway.

they can be just like, bump into each other in a studio and, 'hey, how are you?' and the conversation goes on.

while im just here, 2 minute talks with hwitaek over the phone, never had text messages in case the manager sees it.

we..

he.

he was very careful.

i mean, i can handle it. but, should it be taken to this limit? 

i think i can be considered, 'just a fan' of both of them.

---

few weeks ago

"y/n-ah," hui called from the couch, while i was cooking.

"yes?" 

"you do have somin's personal number, do you?" 

"of course," i said and raised my eyebrows, making my way to him to see him already holding my phone. "don't you always say you bump to each other at–– anywhere?" i chuckled, oblivious.

"yep, we've talked a lot, but still haven't got her number." he said as i give him my phone with somin's number on it.he copied and thanked me, going back to his phone. "hey, you've seen my performances at breakers, right?" he asked and took a glance at me who's just staring at him.

"of course. why would i miss it?" the real thing about this is, i watch it live. i never told him about it as i wanted to keep it a secret and surprise him at the right time. 

"thank you." he said and hugged me, after awhile then lets go, going back to his phone. "you go to sleep first, i need to finish this next song. love you." i smiled at him as he sent a flying kiss, and closed the door, heading to our shared bedroom to sleep ahead.

--

i tapped my feet, impatient to go inside. i was in the first five of the line and i was also one of the ones excited about this episode. everyone seems so, and i don't seem to know why.

as always, i told hui that i'll be going to work to finish some things, and i'll watch it later on in youtube. 

he was always an understanding man.