J A E B U M ; G O T 7 [ 2 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡ 

➳ song is in filipino!! trans is on the story, but scrambled according to story line. 

-----

3rd pov

in the place where you'll be happy,

even if i'm not the one who you're with, 

i will bring you there

"y/n-ah, you're invited!" your best friend shouted right in front of you, gaining the attention of all your employees. 

you chuckled, "invited where?" you excitedly open the invitation she gave you, until your smile dropped.

"in our wedding!" she happily said, and you look at her, envious deep inside. your eyes were now brimming with tears, sincerely congratulating her.

little did she know that those tears were not tears of joy, but tears of jealousy? anger? enviousness? you didn't know also. what you knew was that you were happy for her, but not contented for yourself.

she was getting married to jaebum.

if i have learned anything 

to the times we have been fighting

there is nothing i should prove

i will bring you there

you two kept your relationship closed just to the both of you. you even kept this as a secret to your best friend. you wanted the relationship just to the both of you, and it was all you ever wanted since he was a trainee becoming an idol at that time. 

that time when you both went on a date, never did you know that you'll cross paths with your best friend. her eyes looked at jaebum differently, and you knew she liked him even before she said it.

"he's handsome, set our dates up," she sneakily said, unconscious of the relationship you two had been having.

"sure," you smiled at her, enjoying the fun you're feeling and the thrill of keeping your relationship with jaebum.

she squealed and hugged you, "i really like him a lot!" 

and henceforth, until we broke up, and timely, she confessed.

when she confessed, i thought jaebum wouldn't have the audacity to accept her confession. 

he knew that she's my best friend.

but i guess, i knew he'll be happier with her.

i also thought of finally leaving too

but it is not right to leave you without saying anything to you

for the sake of what we had

i will bring you there

you let them be, you let yourself get hurt every time your best friend tells you a story about their date.