𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔 - 𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐥 & 𝐣 - 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

◂◂                    ▍▍                 ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

"y/n, go and stand there at the middle of the aisle for awhile," your brother orders you as you grunt, literally dragging yourself to where he told you to stand. "catch this," he throws you a bouquet of flowers, almost whacking your face because of the short warning.

"what the hell," you murmur, furrowing your eyebrows.

your brother apparently asked a favor for you to tag along the 'rehearsal' of his wedding, being too nervous to not have one.

you hear a loud giggle on the side, turning to him.

"laugh more, and i'll kill you on the spot," you glare at your bestfriend, hongjoong- who is your plus one for your brother's wedding too.

"okay, okay.. i'll keep quiet." hongjoong tried suppressing his laugh while he looked at you cockily. you just rolled your eyes and waited for your brother to say or at least order you to do something.

"hongjoong!" your brother called out, making him out of his seat. you now looked at him funnily, chuckling at how small he was walking towards your brother. "come practice with me as my best man." your brother pulled hongjoong beside him and told him to stay still as much as you're doing.

you exchanged funny faces, immaturely ignoring the chaos your brother was making around the church.

"start at the end, y/n!" your brother shouts, earning him a loud groan. "please do me a favor and walk faster!" you rolled your eyes once again, doing what he said.

"is this okay now?!" you shout back. he nods furiously as he cued on the music, waving his hands, giving you a signal to walk slowly so you did.

unknowingly, you felt nervous. all eyes were on you yet you weren't the one getting married.

his eyes were on you, and it made you feel something you've never want to admit.

hell, you've been feeling this for a few years already, but just like those same cliche stories you've read, you wouldn't want to risk losing him- he was your best friend since cell, after all.

you sigh, the world spinning right in front of your eyes, but it didn't made you dizzy. instead, it made you feel more butterflies on your stomach, as your eyes met his.