𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒾 - 𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦, 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 - 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

◂◂                      ▍▍               ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

taking a medical course wasn't the best choice you've given for yourself. even though it was your dream, it was fucking tiring. aside from that, you had no medical schools near your house. not wanting to spend more than the school itself, you just settled with having to sleep for less than an hour, take a bus from your house to the school for 3 hours, have classes for another 8 hours, stay in the library for an hour, then go home through bus for another 3 hours.

it drained you. so you took all chances you have to either sleep or study. you don't want to drag on the years sucking up money from your family, so you wanted to graduate as soon as possible.

on the way to the school, you studied. on the way back home, you slept.

you always had this position in the bus right by the backmost part by the window of the bus, to not distract anyone of your soft snores and banging head. but today was different.

oh so suddenly, a man you were sure around by your age, exceptional proportions- broad shoulders, long legs that bore through the seat in front of him and shining, handsome face.

you stood dumbfounded in the middle of the bus. you weren't expecting the bus to be that full on a late night. until you remember, it was a holiday. you sigh as you look for other seats by the window, but to no avail. the only seat that was available was beside the man, and along the open way.

you pondered fast, what if you fell asleep and your head felt heavy and you suddenly fall on the way?

what if you roll through the way until the front of the bu-

"hey miss, there's a seat here," the man hesitantly raises his hand, making you blush.

hot.

his voice made you swoon, but you quickly shook it off and smiled at him, heading your way to the seat.

"thank you," you mumble, pressing your lips to a thin line.

"sure," he breathes out.

oh to hell you weren't going to sleep tonight.

the first 30 minutes of the three-hour transportation, you kept sane. you just read your book, even if it was making you dizzy. if you weren't going to sleep, at least study.

unconsciously, many times more than you could think, yu took little glances at the man beside you. you looked so small beside him, and yet so casual more than he is.

is he a model or what? remind me to never sit in front of good looking people from now on.

you took a look at yourself, baggy jacket over your medical scrubs, crocs, and probably a very messy hair. you sigh, taking your attention back to the book. all of a sudden, all letters were flying, your eyes flattering, your eyes felt heavier than ever, you needed to sleep this off. imagining the worst case scenarios at the back of your head, you couldn't care less. all you needed was sleep.

so you did. you were asleep- at the same time awake. you can feel your head being thrown back and forth to wherever, but was too lazy and tired to stop your head from bobbing. at least, you still kept the balance of your body.

when your head finally found something so comfortable more than anything you have leaned on for the past months you've been commuting, you found yourself really asleep.

"hey," someone lightly shakes you from your deep slumber. "we're at the last stop." you jolt up, making you bump your head to the one shaking you. "ow." he lightly mutters, caressing his eyebrow.

"holy fucking shit!" you shout, running over to him. "i'm so sorry!" you rummage your bag after you saw a cut on the edge of his eyebrow. "here, let me." you show him a bandaid, "i'm so sorry," you blow on his rather small but deep cut caused by your glasses. after putting on the bandaid, you looked at him apologetically.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he mumbles. "is it bad?"

"i'm sorry for ruining your pretty face," you blurt out, making him blush. "oh.. i didn-, not that i didn't mean it, i-i just.. sorry." you bow at him. "i suppose i feel asleep on you too," your forehead scrunched at the thought, but he smiles it off.

"its okay, no big deal. you're tired, i'm glad to be.. comfortable?" he states but rather as a question. you both end up chuckling.

"is this your stop? i can pay your taxi fee if it isn't," you mumble again, finally getting off of the bus after getting called out by the driver.

"is this your stop?" he asks back, worry evident on his face.

"yeah, it is. that's why i always sleep so confidently," you chuckle but then embarrassment covered your face. "sorry, wasn't supposed to say that."

"its okay," he chuckles and looks down at his feet. "i kinda knew anyway.." he mumbles but audible for you.

"...what?" you were flustered.

"yes?" he was obviously flustered too- looking everywhere but you. "uh.. gotta go! bye!" he runs off the other side of the street, taking a bus.

"i thought.. this was his stop..?" i ask particularly no one. you look at the bus he just took and just left, lingering features you just met and will probably meet more and how you were so dumb to not even ask for his name.

"just walk home!" the driver of the bus shouts. "you'll see him again anyway, you always do!" he scurries out of the bus after getting his things.

"yes?" i blurt out lightly.

"he's the one beside you everyday when you go home! you didn't notice?!"

"dad! stop assuming things!" you finally blurt out.

yes. the driver of the bus you always took home was your dad's.

"i'm not assuming things! does it look like i am?" he scoffs and walks off.

"for real?" you hurry and link your arms with him.

"ah," he sighs. "your dumbness that came from your mother." he chuckles.

and from that on, a love that bloomed on a late night bus you always took- was with him. you were just too tired to notice it.