T E N ; N C T

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

➳ requested

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

clang.

the bars' sound rang in my mind. i held unto it, grasping my head.

as i look around the cell, there was one who kept repeating 'i just want some milk,' in a corner. one that just stares at the wall in front of him, one that smokes, and one.. that is smiling at me.

i quietly walk in another corner beside the bars, then tried to clear out my mind.

"hello," the one who was smiling a while ago at me sat in front of me. "how'd you get in here? you don't look like someone who'll go do crimes at an age." he smiled.

well, he's handsome.

"well if i'm not, do you think i'm in the mood to talk about it?" i scoffed, then laid my head, hugging my knees.

"i changed my mind." he murmured. i didn't respond, but seeing that he was only staring at me while smiling made me uncomfortable.

"excuse me, don't you have something better to do than creep me out?"

"oh am i creeping you out? sorry," he chuckled. "im chittaphon leechaiyapornkul." he smiled and reached his hand for me to shake.

"chitta- what?" i raised my eyebrows in confusion and he just huff out a breathy laugh.

"just call me ten." he raised his arm once again, "what's your name?" he smiled once again, waiting for my reply. i sighed in defeat and shook his hand.

"y/n."  i said and took a look out the bars again, to see officers running around or some just chilling. "what lazy ass bastards." i mumbled, inaudible.

"so anyway, how'd you get in here?" i sighed as i look at him, knowing that he wouldn't stop bothering me until its told.

"well.." i started,

my job as a cab driver is not as easy as you think. this is the only job i think i could do with my entire life although i'm carsick. driving here to there, to this corner up to the next village, it was not easy. 

someone booked my cab and as i drive to the place, my stomach just keeps grumbling, signalling that i really, really wanted to puke.

i stop nearby a washroom on the venue to meet, to hear sounds of notification on my phone. i ignored it and did my business, washing my face after.

i was really pale, and started to wipe my face and heard my phone ringing.

"hello? i'm really sorry. i'm nearby." 

"why did you stop? urgh."  then she hung up.

bitch. 

i hurried to my cab and in to the venue, looking for the one who booked it.

i saw a couple eating each others faces, the girl waving her hand to know that she was the one who booked it.

i stopped in front of them and rolled my eyes, disgusted.

they both got in without even breaking an inch, until the boy gave me the address. i looked at him.. 

seungkwan.