𝒿𝒾𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 - 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝟩

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

◂◂           ▍▍       ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

"jinyoung!" you shout as you jump at him, giving him a bear hug.

he drops all the things in his hand and returns the hug tighter than yours.

"i missed you," he mutters as he burrows his face more on your neck. soon, you feel hot liquid on your neck to your shoulders.

"i did too," you sniff, your tears on the way on seeing the handsome man in front of you. "everything's gonna be okay, jinyoung. please don't cry," you assure him, caressing his arm with your warm hand and the other cupping his cheek to look at you.

"my members.. i didn't even realize its been 7 years," you nod, leading him to the couch. he snuggles on your warmth, patting his back repeatedly.

you let him cry on you, and you listened. no words were able to calm the man down so the least you could do was to be there for him.

"look at me," you took his face to your palms and wiped his tears away. "you'll miss them, they'll miss you- and that's okay. its normal, but what's normal is that you're crying when you know they will always be there, in your big big heart!" you tried your best comforting him and released an awkward smile which made him chuckle.

he pinches your cheeks and both of you bursts out laughing. it ended up as a tickle and pillow fight, then plopping to your bed.

"you know," you start, the both of you smiling while you were out of breaths and looking at the ceiling. "i may not be good at words, but i hope you know i'm here for you, will just.. be here. always. and of course, will love you. i'm here to listen, to lend my should-," he cuts you off by hovering over you.

he was on top of you, yet you didn't feel anything that you would've felt when you were on this position before.

he looked deep into your eyes, and smiled.

you were confused, so you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"what?" you muttered, but his smile only widens. "the he-," he cuts you off again with a peck. your eyes widen at the sudden kiss, blinking rapidly.

"y/n," he breathes out as he brushes strays of your hair from your forehead. "i want you to know that i'm just.. very thankful for you. your presence is enough to make me feel loved. your eyes tell me everything i need to hear. everything of you.. completes me." he kisses your forehead, and you just smile at him.

"jinyoung,"

"no, no, no, i'm not yet done." he chuckles.

"fine," he lays beside you once again, but facing you.

"i love you, did you know that?" jinyoung admires you like how he did the first time. "you're worth more than anything, and i can definitely say that if you leave me, i will literally be lifeless." you chuckle, knowing he's joking. "but i know you never will, i know- because i feel it." he intertwines your fingers.

"oh yeah?" you tried challenging him, but you get a light flick on the forehead as a response.

"yeah, i know you can't- and you wouldn't." he stands up and pulls you to sit up. "because i'm going to ask you now to marry me."

in a second, you think you filled han river with your tears. he held up a velvet box with a simle, shiny ring inside it.

he kneels and caressed your hand with his thumb. you looked up, trying to stop your tears from falling.

"what the fuck are you doing?!" you ask him with a light voice, hitting his shoulders.

"y/n," he shakes your arm. "look at me," his voice was like honey you felt attracted to follow, and so you did. tears were also pooling in his eyes but he didn't let it fall. you can see in his eyes how sincere he was, how much he loved you. "i always had it in me, this ring. i didn't see any right time to propose to you, but here i am, full of feathers from the pillow, bombed hair and tears in my flawless face, asking you to marry me." he chuckles once again and pulls your hand to his lips.

you still can't process what's happening, but right from the start of this relationship- you had an answer.

to death do you part,

in sickness and in health,

you were going to be with this man and this man only.

you gave him a sloppy smile, making him nervous. you gently but quickly cupped his cheeks to kiss him, a sweet kiss followed by a warm hug.

"i don't think you need an answer after that," you mumbled in his chest. "i love you so much, jinyoung. i love you more than the stars, i love you, i love you, i love you!" you tighten your hug as he returns it as much.

"i love you too, y/n. thank you for being my y/n." he breaks the hug, and gets your hand once again to put the ring on your finger.

"no words can explain how much i do love you and how much i am grateful to have you, y/n." he smiles and reached for another hug.

you smile at his embrace, and for once, you felt your life being carved to perfection.