𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳christmas special, short

➳ enjoy and merry christmas to everyone ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐛𝐲 - 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

◂◂                      ▍▍                   ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

"you're spending the holiday with the most handsome guys on the planet!" the eight men stood right in front of you, surprising you.

you chuckle, plopping on their couch. you look around their apartment, no christmas tree, no decorations.

"and who is that?" you sigh, giving them the big paper bag you carried- knowing that it wasn't to feel like christmas was coming once you step in their apartment.

wooyoung gets the paper bag and immediately smiles wide at you, getting all of the decorations out of the bag.

hongjoong's face scrunched at your question. you've been spending it every time with them, because your family was always overseas. they were the best gift you could ever have and just spending time with them was enough to get you through the day.

seonghwa, yunho and jongho helps wooyoung gather all of the decorations to start decorating.

"uhm, guess?" san snickers at you playfully.

"am i finally meeting got7?" you jokingly gasp, acting surprised. seonghwa stops with what he's doing and raises his brows at you. "so no?" you chuckle, "is it day6?" you shout once again, after staying silent for a few seconds.

you stood up waiting for an answer, knowing you were only getting stared at, judging you. you internally laugh, you were enjoying making fun of them. you assembling the small christmas tree.

"no answer, so is it bts or exo?" once you looked back at them, they were all looking at you with a pout.

"don't you want to spend the christmas with us?" san pouts more, playing with the christmas ball on his hand.

"yeah, are you tired of us already?" mingi mutters and they all stay quiet, making you feel guilty.

"hey, suck up old men," you chuckle and reach for yeosang and hongjoong at the very end, making a circle. "i was just joking around," you smile reassuringly at them. "every second i spend with you is enjoyable, okay?" you reach out for a group hug.

"we're sorry y/n, you're always stuck with us," seonghwa mumbles through the hug.

"no," you sigh. "im thankful enough to have angelic people by my side every christmas." they smile at you, touched by your words. "i love all of you, okay? there was never a dull moment with you." your eyes run through every member, smiling at you.

"same wit you, y/n." hongjoong side hugs you. it was a comfortable silent after that, making you chuckle.

"now can we please decorate this lifeless room you call your apartment? i think its still halloween in here without decorations," you smiled and they all started spreading out to put out the decors.