𝒹𝑜𝓌𝑜𝑜𝓃 - 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝟨

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ angst

 cw // death of major character

➳ shortest i've done, but hella hit me while writing

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 - 𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲

◂◂                       ▍▍                    ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

dowoon puts up the strongest facade he could ever give, engulfing you in his warmth. he pulled you closer, taking in your scent.

"dowoon, i'm going to miss you so much," your voice hitched, you still had the littlest energy and you were willing to give it to him.

"i will too," you shared your possibly last night under the thousands of stars and moon on your veranda. you both knew you were too weak for another night, and you both prepared for this day anyways. "i love you so much, y/n." he sighs, a tear escaping his eyes.

it was inevitable.

dowoon shakes because of how much he wanted to burst into tears, but he can't let that happen because it was your last night. he wanted you to leave with good memories, not desperate ones.

you shiver, leaning more on dowoon's chest until you hear his heartbeat.

"i love you more than i can give," after huffing a sigh, you take one last glance at the starry sky and to dowoon's face, shutting your eyes tight with a smile. "goodnight.." was the last word you said before giving in to your last breath.

your head tilts down slowly.. as dowoon finally crumbles.

his arms around you tremble, kissing your temple and the crown of your head. he throws his head back, mourning for you.

"y/n.. y/n," he continues, but no words after. only your name comes out of his mouth. a lot of things to say, but his mind wasn't able to process it. "i love you so much," he kisses your temple once again.

"good night, my love."