𝒷𝒶𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓂 - 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝟩

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ angst

➳ less dialogues, more narratives

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

◂◂          ▍▍     ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

you sighed as you went to the cold bed for the nth time this month, your boyfriend out of reach. the sheets and your blankets were the only ones to give you warmth, but it wasn't enough. you cried yourself to sleep, tired.

"babe, i'm home." he shook you lightly and hugged you. he smelled different, he smelled like another's perfume. not his, but not yours either. bambam- ever in his life, changed his perfume.

so why would he now?

"bam," you said, sitting up. "can we talk for a bit?"

"can't it wait 'til tomorrow? i'm kind of tired.." he said as he got clothes to change on and went inside the bathroom.

"its always like this. i wake up in the morning, you're not there. you spend all day at work, i sleep alone. then you're going to wake me up late, and when i want to talk, you push it to tomorrow." you said with a low tone, disappointed.

"y/n, you know my work. i need you to understand that." he gets out of the bathroom and sits in front of you, cupping your cheeks.

"does your work include hooking up with women?" you finally had the courage to say it, looking into his eyes.

"w-what?" he stuttered, letting his hand fall. you don't know what you saw, what he felt. was it shock? guilt? regret?

"i saw you one night while i was out with my friends. to a hotel bam, to a hotel." tears were now falling from your eyes but you couldn't care less. "did i do something wrong? say something- that hurt you that much?"

literally wailing in front of him, holding his hands firmly.

"as far as i know, bam, we were perfect. our relationship was perfect. when did it all go wrong?" your voice cracked, making bambam sob more than he can hide.

"that was the problem, y/n.." he started. "we were too perfect. our relationship was perfect. you were the one for me, and i know you believe i was the one for you too." he looked up to you, meeting his red eyes.