Chapter Fifty Nine: 🍋Needy Man🍋

(Ah yes my taste in men practically summarized in a picture. Honorable mentions: FMAB Greed, Levi Daddy Ackerman, Osomu Dazai and Chūya Nakahara 😙👌🏻tall himbos and dominant short kings)

The ride back to Tokyo went by quickly and soon I'm alone on the train to Asakusa, my home. As soon as I step off the train I spot my meathead waiting for me on a bench. The moment we lock eyes he comes over and grabs me, throwing me over his shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I ask my eccentric fiancé.

"Taking my fiancé home so we can spend 'quality' time together." With his hand stroking my butt. 

"You're unbelievable..." I sigh accepting my fate with this needy man.

"And you agreed to marry me." He says with a little too much pride.

"What are the chances of me walking after this?" I ask as we quickly arrive to the fire force guardhouse.

"I'll add tomorrow to your vacation day."

"You know we can't keep doing this when we hit the seven to eighth month mark, right?" I ask as he carries me up the stairs like a sack of potatoes.

"I know, which is why I'm having sex with you now before you're in all that pain with the baby." He says in a matter of fact tone. He tosses me on the bed and leans over me, "Do you wanna do this?"

I blush and admit, "Well yeah I've missed you."

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Tell me what you want, baby girl." He says in a low voice.

"I want you to fuck me senseless." I answer in the most straightforward tone I could manage.

He smirks, "As you wish." 

Benimaru burns off my clothing; I of course pout at him, "You owe me for the clothes."

He chuckles as he burns his clothes off, "Yeah yeah I know."

He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me hungrily. He smacks my butt roughly while his kisses become wilder and more possessive. I tug on his hair, earning a moan to escape from his hungry lips.

He pulls back and says, "I wanna try something a little different."

Curious, I ask, "What do you have in mind?"

He walks over to our nightstand and pulls out some long rope. "Tying you up and fucking you senseless."

I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck, "Then make me your rope bunny."

He licks his lips like a starving wolf prowling on its prey, "Turn around." I do so, and he ties the ropes above my breasts and below them; taking away my arms' mobility. "What should be our safe word?" He asks me.

"How about 451?" I suggest.

"Of course it would be a Ray Bradbury reference." He says as he finishes the knots.

"Did you expect something else?"

He pushes me down on the bed and plants himself in between my legs, "No, because I know you."

He kisses me roughly while his hands pinch and tug on my nipples. I moan at the sensation as he shoves his tongue into my mouth, playing roughly with mine. Something about being unable to touch him and being under his complete control excites me. One of his hands trail down to my womanhood and he takes notice of my excitement.

"Wet already? I've barely touched you." He smirks as he inserts two digits inside of me; scissoring his fingers while his thumb turns and teases my clit.

"Beni..." I pant as he torments me.

"Say my other name~" he demands as he bites my neck. I hesitate and he bites my neck again, "Say it or you won't get my cock."

"Daddy..." I relent as he pulls his wet fingers out and positions his huge cock at my sopping entrance.

"Good girl~" he shoves himself in all at once, not giving me a second to adjust.

I cry out in pain and pleasure as he thrusts deep within me. I feel some drool pool at the edge of my mouth as he fucks me relentlessly. He marks up my neck and chest with hickeys as he continues to bury himself deep into my wet cavern. His cock found it's way to my sweet spot and has begun to hit it repeatedly. More embarrassing noises escape my lips and add fuel to Beni's libido; egging him on to go faster. My wall close tightly around him as I reach my peak. Suddenly, all at once I'm undone as I cum on his monstrous dick. He continues to ride me as I become a bumbling lust filled mess. His continued thrusts begins to build up another orgasm for me. He grips onto my thighs as he looks down at me with vacant and lustful eyes.

"God damn, you look perfect like this." He pinches my nipple again. 

His other hand pinches my clit as he continues to rock his hips against mine; creating all sort of wet and lewd noises. I'm taken once again to the beautiful high as he continues to plunge in me. Soon I feel him unload inside of me; inciting my second climax. He huffs as he pulls out of me.

"Damn..." he says as he sits back.

"Baby?" I call out to him.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Get me out of these ropes." I pant as I slowly come down from my delirious high.

"Oh shit. I almost forgot." He turns me over on my stomach so he could untie the knots. But...he tied them a little too well.

"Babe, what's going on back there?"

"Fuck it, I'm burning it off." He rashly exclaims as he burn away one of the knots and rips the rope off of me.

Finally he holds me against his sweaty form, clinging onto me tightly. I smile contently, "I missed you meathead."

He kisses my forehead, "I missed you too Clarisse."