Chapter Thirty Five: 🍋Stay🍋

"I want you to stop being a sister to company seven and become my wife." Benimaru says in a deathly serious tone.

I stop in my tracks and look at him, "Why?"

He gets down on one knee in front of me as the rain continues to pour, "I love you. That's why. I want you to stay, and if you're going to leave I want that to be your choice. Not something you're doing out of fear for my safety. I want you to be my fire soldier, not a sister, to fight alongside me. I want us to protect one another. I want you."

I find myself crying in front of Benimaru, yet again, "You're the most ridiculous man I've ever met."

"That doesn't answer my question." He looks up at me sweetly.

How could I say no to the most lovely proposal? "Yes. Yes you stubborn asshole."

"I don't have a ring by the way."

"I don't care." I laugh as I hold onto him.

He kisses me softly in the cold rain. He pulls back, "Let's go back inside."

"Yeah." I nod as he grabs my bag.

🌧🌧🌧🌌🌧🌧🌧

We take a warm bath together, trying to get rid of the rainy chill. He holds onto me as if he's scared I'd evaporate if he doesn't.

I turn to him, straddling his hips, "You know how I said I would be ready to have sex with you when I leave the sisterhood?"

He blushes, "Yeah?"

"I'm ready. There is no better timing then now. I want to be with you."

He kisses me softly...almost sensually. This isn't like the demanding and steamy make outs we've had. He pulls back and places a strand of hair behind my ear, "I want to take this to the bedroom."

We stand up and leave the bathroom, water dripping behind us. He looks down at me and picks me up bridal style. He places me gently on the bed as he crawls on top of me.

"You're sure about this?" He asks just above a whisper.

"I'm going to be Clarisse Shinmon. I'm more than ready."

He leans in and kisses me sensually. This time it feels like he wants to take his time and savior this moment with me. His hand massages one of my breasts as he pulls me close to him. His other hand trails down to my womanhood to entice my clit with his thumb. There's something so beautiful about this moment with him. This newfound intimacy and sensuality warms me to my core. I gasp as he takes his time getting me ready; he kisses and sucks on my neck as his hand picks up the pace. I wrap my arms around his back as my vagina gets wet for him. He looks back at me and kisses me slowly but passionately.

He pulls back, his warm breath greeting my goose pimpled skin, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

He pushes himself in, checking my face to see if I want him to stop. I gasp as pain shoots through; he stops allowing me to adjust myself. I nod, letting him know he can move. He bucks his hips against mine slowly at first so I could get used to the sensation. As pleasure sets in and I'm gasping and moaning, he picks up the pace. His hands grip my hips he continues to move in me. I take his face in my hands and bring his lips to mine. We kiss as the rain patters against the window. We fuck with the strikes of lighting and turn into a storm. He takes me higher and soon I'm at my limits. He kisses me again as I feel him shoot a hot sticky load inside me. I cum as he rides out the rest of his climax inside me. He pulls out as his seed pools inside me.