Chapter Nineteen:🍋Eating Before Dinner🍋

I wake up to feeling something cold press against my neck. "Fucking hell Beni."

Benimaru is sitting on the edge of the bed with a shit eating grin and two German beers. "Left yourself open again, Clarisse."

"Yeah I was a asleep you prick." I jump on him and pin him down.

His hands grip my hips as he looks up at me. "Not a bad position to be in." He squeezes my butt.

I run my hands up his torso under his shirt, "I like how you look underneath me."

He sits up holds me in his lap, "Well you look just as good on top of me." He kisses me deeply as he pulls up the hem of my shirt. I lift my arms and pull his face to my breasts. I feel him grin against my chest as his hands unclasp my bra.

"So lewd, can't even wait until after dinner." He teases.

I run my hands through his hair, "Technically you started it."

He swirls his tongue around on of my nipples and suddenly pulls back, "Maybe I should eat you before dinner~" He flips me so that I'm underneath him; his gaze shown both lust and hunger.

"Please..." I beg.

"Please what? You need to tell me what you want."

"Please eat me out Benimaru."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He quickly takes my pants and underwear off as he positions himself at my entrance.

I feel one finger insert itself into my wet heat; then a tongue darting over my clit, teasing me. "So wet, I haven't even started yet." He inserts a second finger and begins quick work fingering me. I'm a gasping, moaning mess; he has me literally wrapped around his finger. He takes his fingers out, only to replace them with his mouth. His skilled tongue swirls around my clit and darts into my vagina.

When I can no longer take his teasing motions I speak up, "Quicker...Benimaru quicker."

After he hears me moan out his name, he eats me out with my passion. His hand reach out and grab my breasts; fingers teasing my nipples. My virgin body could no longer take this amount of stimulus, and so I reach my climax. Benimaru stands up and licks my juices off his fingers and lips.

"Clarisse, would you mind helping me out a bit?" He looks away, his facing flushing.

I look down to notice a huge bulge in his pants. Smirking at him, I seductively pull down his pants and boxers. "I may not have much experience but you're mine."

I lick the tip of his shaft, his body shivering with pleasure. I take him fully into my mouth and begin to bob my head on his hardened member. My hands reach around and squeeze Asakusa's finest ass. He gasps at the action and I begin to speed up my movements.

His hand grabs ahold of my hair and begins to move my head up and down on his shaft, "God damn...I'm getting close."

I try to swirl my tongue around the head and take him all in my mouth at once. This seems to surprise him because he immediately cums in my mouth. I swallow the salty liquid as Benimaru sits back down on the bed.

He pulls me over to stand in front of him, "Let me clean that." He ever so gently wipes the cum off my lips with the hem of his t-shirt.

Before we can do or say anything more, a loud voice from downstairs calls, "Now that you're done fucking, how about you come downstairs for dinner you filthy animals."

"She's so annoying, just send her back to Russia already." Benimaru groans. 

I toss on one of Benimaru's discarded t-shirts from the floor and turn back to him, "I don't know about you but I'm starving."

He picks up our unopened beer cans and tosses me one, "Yeah I'm pretty starved too after that."

I follow him downstairs to the welcoming aroma of a spicy beef hot pot. In the recreational room there's a hot pot sitting on top of a kotatsu, accompanied by a bottle of Baijiu. Wakana is already picking food out of the hot pot for her plate; almost filling to the brim.

Hinata and Hikage glare at their gluttonous guest, "How about you save some food for the rest of us fatty?" Hinata sneers.

"Oh it sounds to me like you don't want any of the gulab jamun I brought back. That's just too bad because it seems my fat ass will have to eat it all."

"Konro your witch of a sister isn't sharing any of the food!" Hikage complains.

"Wakana play nice." Konro placates.

Wakana notices us in the doorway, "Well come in love birds. Oh, Clarisse, sit next to me. Shinmon doesn't deserve to hog a cutie like yourself." She pats the seat next to her. 

I sit down next to her as she loads my plate up with raw meat. "So Clarisse where are you from?"

I take the meat I was given and place it in the hot pot, "I originally lived in America until I was about six turning seven. My parents moved to Japan so my mom could look after my grandmother while she was sick."

"Which town?" She asks as she chows down.

"Hakone, we were just there to celebrate Tsukimi and visit my family's grave."

"Oh..." Wakana's face softens from the usual excitable look, "I'm sorry. Do you mind if I ask how long ago that was?"

"Ten years ago due to spontaneous human combustion. Anyways, I was wondering how many instruments you play? Your brother makes it out to be that you're a renaissance woman." I say to change the subject.

"Yeah our parents wanted me to be a traditional Japanese woman. Playing instruments like the shamisen, koto, and at some point I picked up the sitar to play Beatles and Led Zeppelin covers."

"You listen to the Beatles and Led Zeppelin!? What're your favorite songs?"

"Ah a fellow woman of culture, well for the Beatles I'd have to say Norwegian Wood and Yesterday. Led Zeppelin would be Kashmir and When the Levee Breaks."

"Can you play us something?" 

She smiles beautifully, "Sure."

Wakana walks to the other side of the room and grabs her shamisen case and brings it over. Benimaru sits next to me and wraps an arm around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder as Wakana starts to play. Her music, the good food, the friends, and the alcohol made this welcome home heartwarming to say the least.