Chapter Fifty Six: Tea

We made it to Hakone in the evening. Immediately, we all hit the hot springs. Hibana orders sake, while I relax in the hot spring feeling my worries wash away.

Tamaki is staring at my tits, "Uh, did you get bigger upstairs?"

"Oh my, you've grown up to be quite the pervert dear Tamaki~" I remark eyeing her chest, "I see you've gotten bigger too."

She laughs, "Who's the pervert now?!"

Hibana glances at Wakana with mischief in her eyes, "I came by yesterday Wakana, I was wondering if you were ok since I heard some strange noises coming from your room."

Wakana spit takes the sake, "Oh...you did?"

"I could've sworn I heard another voice, so who was the lucky man or lady?"

"Well um..."

Iris speaks up, "That's strange, I could've sworn captain Obi went into her room and didn't come out until the next day."

"Oh ho, an ex. So spill, tell me what led to that?"

"Wait, they were exes?!" Iris gasps.

"Oh yeah, they have some history."

Maki and Iris's eyes twinkle as Wakana sighs. She downs a shot of sake and begins, "Yes, Akitaru and I used to date and last night...we hooked up. But I don't know how serious this is."

"So what happened?" Hibana smirks.

"Um...well Akitaru visited me. He just felt awful about how Shinra turned out...we talked and started drinking wine. One thing led to another and we hooked up."

I hug onto Wakana, "Girl! How was it?"

"Real good~ Damn he's still got it."

"You certainly have a type." Hibana smirks.

"Sexy and muscular." She eyes Maki up and down.

Maki blushes, "Why're you looking at me like that?"

She licks her lips and touches her hand over her abs, "Just admiring."

Maki blushes bright red and nearly passes out from the overwhelming fuck boi energy Wakana was exuding. "Oh sweet Raffles."

"Wakana! Maki is a romantic, you can't tease her like this." Iris comes to Maki's protection.

She takes another shot of sake, "Aw, I'm just having fun with the princess~" she purrs.

I whack Wakana's head, "Fuck boi begone!" 

"I'll perform an exorcism on this fuck boi energy." Iris offers.

Wakana laughs, "Aw ok ok, I'm sorry."

"Speaking of...have you and Shinmon tasted the forbidden fruit?" Hibana asks.

"God you and Wakana are so crass." I pout.

"Oh they have. I unfortunately had to hear it all from my room."

I sink into the steaming hot spring; half trying to hide my face, half trying to drown myself. "You're the worst."

Wakana elbows my side, "I'm just teasing you."

"Yeah yeah, I know."

"You want a drink?" Hibana asks.

I haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant other than Konro, Benimaru, and Kayoko.

"Uh...I can't." I answer awkwardly.

"If it's about your age, that hasn't stopped you before. So what's the real reason?" Hibana asks while staring at me skeptically.

"Well...um...I'm pregnant." I say quietly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouts in unison.

"Is it a shot gun wedding? Is that why you're getting married? If so I will support you." Tamaki cries while hugging me.

"No, no. This happened after that...after many unprotected nights of sex." I say with a sigh.

"Are you ok with this?" Wakana asks.

"After thinking about it, I wanna have this kid with him. I know that sounds dumb, especially at eighteen, but I want this with Beni. Maybe I am making a mistake...but right now I don't particularly mind. Our world is burning down around us, I wanna experience everything there is before it's all ash on the wind." I say staring up at the moon looming above us.

"I suppose I can't disagree with such a sentiment. Hell I'd want to have that with Shinra!" Hibana's eyes sparkle.

"Oh so that's your type?" I smirk.

"Yes and you are not to tell anyone." Hibana glowers.

"I won't as long as my pregnancy doesn't come back to my uncle."

"Jerry's a hoot!" Wakana laughs.

"But him and Beni getting into a fight before our wedding isn't..." I sigh.

"So when is the wedding?" Iris asks.

"By the end of spring. We wanna do the wedding before I look too pregnant for dear old uncle Jerry to start catching on." I answer.

"Poor guy lost a fight to a kotatsu table...I don't even want to witness the poor guy try to fight Benimaru of all people." Wakana takes another shot of sake.

"He sounds like a mess." Maki says.

"He is, but I love him. He's the last of my family and he's been nothing but kind."

Wakana and Hibana stand up and head towards the exit, Wakana calls out, "Are you guys ready to head back in? I rented a movie for us."

I stand up from the steaming water, "Yeah I'm definitely ready."

We all head back inside to go back to our rooms and enjoy our girls night out in Hakone.