Chapter Thirty Two: 🍋Wildfires🍋

I touch the smooth jade balls delicately, "What are these?"

"Ben wa balls. You insert them in your vagina and they're supposed to move around and tease you a bit whenever you move. To be honest I want to see that lewd and embarrassed look on your face." He kneels in front of me in the shower, lifting my right leg over his shoulder. With a smoldering smirk he asks, "Well wanna try?"

I hand him the balls, "Sounds fun, I'm game."

He gently inserts the Ben wa balls into my womanhood; he gently kisses the inside of my thigh and places my leg down. I gasp at the strange but pleasant sensation that I feel as the balls move around inside of me.

Benimaru's dick raises high; he sits down in front of the shower head, "Wash my back."

"No please? Have you forgotten your limited manners?"

He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him, "Tsk, you want a punishment for that?"

I smirk at him, "Do your worst." 

He suddenly takes me across his knee and strikes my backside. The balls move rapidly around. I moan as the balls inside of me slowly stop. He strikes again but harder; the balls move and turn around bringing foreign pleasure to my nether regions. His other hand pinches my nipple as his other inserts itself inside of me; his fingers turn and tease the balls inside, making them move spontaneously. He takes his thumb and circles my bud. My breaths become ragged as he teases my body mercilessly.

"Now are you going to wash my back, brat?" He licks his fingers.

"Y-yes."

He puts me down and I have to gather physical strength to stand back up. He chuckles to himself, "That look of embarrassment is delicious. I want to see more."

I kneel behind him, still feeling the sensation of the Ben wa balls as I move to scrub his back. I am a panting mess after the simple but overstimulating task of scrubbing his back.

He kneels in front of me and tugs on the silk string attached to the Ben wa balls, "I'll take care of you real fast, you've earned it."

He yanks the balls out and immediately starts eating me out. His thumb teases my clit as his tongue moves and squirms around the walls of my vagina. He interchanges his fingers and tongue; soon I find myself climaxing as he licks up all of my juices. I sit up and take his dick in my hands. I tease him and stroke slowly at first.

"Is this payback?" He blushes.

"Oh you bet." I seductively lick the tip.

His dick twitches as I take my time giving him head. His face contorts into something so lewd and embarrassed, "Come on babe, enough teasing."

I look up, "Ok, ok I'll take care of it."

I proceed to suck him dry. Over the time I've gotten to know Benimaru's body, I now know what to do to send him over the edge. His seed soon spills into my mouth. I swallow the salty and goopy substance.

"Let me wash your back and we can go watch whatever movie you want."

I kiss his forehead, "Even if it's in English?"

"As you wish." He answers in the softest tone.

🎍🎍🎍🍵🎍🎍🎍

After bathing we found ourselves laying in bed, watching Princess Bride with Japanese subtitles.

"I like that guy with the long ass name." Benimaru states.

"You mean Inigo Montoya?" 

"Yes and fuck that brat for interrupting his grandpa."

I giggle, "Well sometimes you gotta revisit the storyteller so you break the story up."

"Hmph I guess." He rests his chin on my shoulder.

My mind goes back to the new information I have gotten from Joker. "Benimaru...I'm going to go back to company one's church. There's something wrong happening in company one."

"How do you know this?"

"Joker. He told me that there's an infestation happening in company one's territory."

"Don't take this the wrong way but can you really trust him?"

"I don't know...but I saw the way he looked at my hair. Like he saw a ghost. I just want to observe and see if this information is true. I'm not acting on anything yet."

He sighs, "I know I don't have to tell you this but...be careful. I need you to come home safe."

"I won't let these bastards get me like they did my family. They'll die before they get the chance." I darkly say.

I feel his smile form against the crook of my neck, "That's my girl." He nips my neck.

"Eep." I squirm in his arms.

He kisses my neck multiple times, he whispers, "This is true love, that sort of thing doesn't happen everyday."

I turn to him, "You stole that from Westley."

"Maybe." He leans in and kisses me for a very long while. One could say it feels like true love's kiss.

☕️☕️☕️💋☕️☕️☕️

I awaken in Benimaru's strong embrace. I turn over to him. His peaceful expression is one I want to see everyday. I rest my hand on his cheek then his eyes flutter open. As soon as he sees me he smiles a bit. I find that he sometimes smiles genuinely when it's just the two of us. He leans in and kisses me slowly as the sun's rays peak through the blinds.

He pulls back and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "You're going into Tokyo, right?"

"Yeah, I need to see to those wildfires in the capital."

"You already know what I'm going to say."

"Yeah, I'll be careful."

"I know." He kisses my forehead as we both get up to go take care of our business.