Chapter Twenty Three: 🍋A New Year🍋

My time at fire force company seven flew by within the months. There were spikes of activity with spontaneous human combustion but it was not quite the storm we're waiting on. Today is New Years Eve and I am currently helping Konro with shopping for a New Years hot pot. 

"How do you feel about bamboo shoots?" Konro calls from one of the market stalls.

I walk over with my green tea, "I like them but also get some leeks and green onions. What meat were you thinking?"

"I'm glad you asked, because Wakana has proven useful for being a scientist. One of her scientist friends in company five gave her some marbled beef during Christmas. I have been preparing to use it for the New Years hot pot."

"Aw it's kinda like you're a doting mother."

"Don't make fun of me." He groans.

"I am not. It's a compliment. You take care of everyone and you're the most levelheaded out of all of us. You're a mediator and a caregiver. Believe me company seven probably wouldn't survive without you."

He smiles and ruffles my hair, "Come on we gotta get some booze and spicy sauce."

I follow him as we walk further into the market. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I whirl around to see Benimaru. "You guys were taking too long."

"Well we're making a big hot pot for tonight."

Wearing his usual unamused look, he picks up my bags and calls to his lieutenant, "Hey I'm taking her back, you can handle the rest." He states flatly.

I can see the whites of Konro's eyes as he rolls them at his captain, "Fine you kids go have fun."

I follow Benimaru as he walk towards the guardhouse, "So is your uncle and his family still coming?"

"Yes, he got time off and he says he's bringing squid and beer."

"Just squid? Like it's not prepared?"

"It doesn't make sense to me either but he said he's going to grill it here."

He looks at me and notices I'm smiling, "You seem happy."

"Yeah but I'm also nervous."

"Why're you nervous?" He asks as he nudges the door to the guardhouse open.

"Well...now I have this time to prepare and think about seeing him. It's not like last time where I was caught off guard. Now I'm kinda worried that he might dislike me or he might see too much of my parents in me that he'll stop seeing me."

Benimaru places the groceries down before he turns to me and holds my face in his hands, "Don't overthink it. He cares about you regardless of who you have become and he cares even more because you remind him of the people he misses. You won't be rejected by him and if he does, Konro and I will kick his and his family's ass back to Hakone."

I giggle a little, "Please don't beat up their kid, Beni."

"No promises if that punk looks at you or anyone here wrong."

I smile more knowing he's trying to calm me down, "You're ridiculous."

"Yeah but you chose me." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"And where are you taking me?"

He walks upstairs, "Maybe I just want some of you before I have to share your attention."

"Incorrigible. Horny."

"Come you can come up with better than that." He opens the door to our room and tosses me on the bed. "Tell me, how bad I am."

"Pervert. Gloomy. Hard ass."

He smirks as he leans into my neck and nips it, "Keep going. I like it." He kisses my neck.

"Smarmy. Smart ass. Oh god..." I moan as he kisses down to my cleavage.

"Come on baby, you were on a roll."

"Tease."

"Beautiful." He echoes back as he pulls my shirt off.

I grab his shirt and pull it off, "Kind." I run my hand down his chiseled chest.

"Mine." He says huskily as he kisses me fully.

I forget whatever adjectives I was thinking of as I lose myself to him. His finger slips in and my thoughts stop; all I feel is the buzzing high of the pleasure I am receiving from his thumb pressed against my clit. He pushes his finger in further as his thumb presses down on my clit.

"Tell me I'm yours." He begs.

I grab his face and bring it close to mine; our lips mere breaths apart, "You are mine."

He crashes his lips against mine as he adds a second finger in. I gasp and he takes advantage to shove his tongue inside. My breath hitches as I feel my climax coming in fast. Benimaru notices and stops. I pout at him but I see the devious lust behind his eyes.

"Sit on my face." He lays down on the bed and pulls me close by my hand.

I blush and nod; I straddle my crotch against his face and lean down to lick his dick. He moans hot air that wafts against my heat. His sinful tongue enters and I begin to suck on his tip slowly. This time I plan to tease him. He takes his teeth and gently nibbles on my clit to show that he knows what game I am playing. I smirk and take his dick in my mouth fully. His hands reach around and grab my ass cheeks as he burrows his face in deeper. I bob my head along his erection quickly knowing now that we're both done with games. He tongues my vagina in response; in between tonguing he would suck on my clit. I'm back where we left off, my climax quickly coming. His dick twitches and tells me that his end is near too. I slide my tongue along the side and then he loses it and cums on my face and chest. I follow soon after climaxing on his face as well.

I get off his face and he goes to his bathroom to grab tissues for both of us. After we wipe ourselves off we collapse on the bed together. "We should probably shower off. Actually shower Beni."

"Ok, ok. You take first shower, I'm just going to look for a horror movie."

"Alrighty."

I walk to the bathroom to prepare myself for visitors.