Chapter Twelve: On this Harvest Moon

After we cleaned my family's tombstones and gave them fresh flowers, we walked back to the hot springs inn.

Immediately Benimaru asks, "So...how seriously do you take your position as a nun?"

I grin mischievously, "I believe you mean, how seriously do you take the vow of chastity? Am I right?"

"Well...I wasn't going to ask like that."

"Strange how you're too nervous to be straightforward about that."

He wraps his arms around me from behind and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, "That doesn't answer my question." He kisses my neck softly.

Fuck it.

"Since it's you, I don't mind."

He turns me around, his face is beet red, "Fuck, why're you making me nervous? This doesn't normally happen."

I laugh a little at his expense, "You're cute like this. Imagine if people saw their king of destruction here like this."

He flicks my forehead, "Lewd nun."

"I ain't lewd. I am as pure as a virgin."

"Do you wanna go to the unisex bathhouse with me?"

My face heats up. Always straight to the point. "I-I don't mind but...I'm inexperienced."

"I don't wanna pressure you into anything you don't want and I'm not going to judge you based on whatever experience. So do you want to go to the hot spring with me?"

I look into his strange eyes, I want him. I don't want to be chained down by something fake like the church. He is real and in front of me.

"I do."

"Then let's grab the kimonos and head down."

I grab my bathhouse kimono and realize I haven't tied one of these in a while. Damn it this is embarrassing.

"Beni...I need help with the tie."

He appears from behind the screen door and walks towards me. He looks so handsome in the bathhouse kimono.

"You're hopeless." He says as he pulls my bathhouse robe together and sets on the tie.

"It's not my fault I haven't been to a hot spring in a long time." I look away blushing.

He finishes quickly, "You ready?"

I hold his hand in mine, "Yeah."

We walk to the changing rooms and part ways for the moment. My heart begins to pound in my chest. This is the first time I will be completely naked and vulnerable in front of a man.

I breathe in and steady my heart beat. I pull the sash and grab a towel. I walk out to the hot spring and spot Benimaru already in the steaming water. I drop my towel and get in. My heart thumps as I get closer to him. His gaze rakes over my body; taking in every detail. I sit next to him.

He pulls me closer to him, "You're fucking beautiful."

He leans in to kiss me, giving me plenty of time to back out. I lean forward and kiss him with the passion of a sexually repressed eighteen year old. He kisses back as his hands trail down my back. His hands grab my ass causing me to gasp in surprise. He takes the opportunity to shove his tongue inside. Our tongues dance as we get as close to each other as humanly possible. I soon need breath and pull back; looking at him in a daze of lustful delirium.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asks as one of his hands plays with a strand of my hair.

Breathlessly I answer, "Yes."

"How much further do you want to go?" He asks.

"I don't know." I answer honestly, "I have never done anything like this before."

He wraps an arm around me, "Until you know, we'll stick to kissing. Is that alright with you?"

I nod still feeling flushed and breathless. I rest my head on his soaked shoulder.

"I ordered some sake and plums, they should be bringing it out here soon."

Almost as soon as he says that, someone comes out with sake and a bowl of plums. Benimaru pours us both a glass of the cold sake.

I look up at the orange harvest moon, "There isn't any celebration for the harvest moon in the states...but there is a song."

He tosses me a plastic bag with an iPod, "I figured music would be nice for the mood."

"Didn't know your were such a romantic." I grab the iPod and search for Neil Young.

"I wasn't, until you came along."

I hit play on Neil Young's Harvest Moon. I lift my sake glass, "To the harvest moon?"

He clinks his glass against mine, "To the harvest moon."

We down the chilled sake; the harvest moon still rising higher. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck.

Even though he is sober, he gave me a genuine smile. "Keep smiling like that and I might sin a little." I press my body close to his.

He wraps his arms around me, "Lucky me."

We share another passionate kiss under the bright orange moon. His lips taste like sake and plums, and I want more. I take his hands and rest them upon my exposed breasts; he sharply gasps and I take the opportunity to move my tongue into his mouth. He squeezes my breasts as his tongue dances savagely with mine. He pulls back and kisses down my chest to where my beating heart is. He takes one of my breasts into his mouth and swirls his tongue around the hardened bud. I gasp and he look up at me with eyes that are glazed with lust. His other hand continues to feel up the other breast. I continue to audibly moan as he gives me new sensations from his fiery touch.

Suddenly he pulls back, "I won't go any further unless you tell me to."

I catch my breath, "I don't feel ready for anything beyond this foreplay."

He smiles gently and takes my hand to his cheek. He kisses over the burn marks on my hand, "As you wish." 

Tonight, Asakusa's King of Destruction is my gentle lover.