Chapter Sixty Two: The Calendar Incident Part Two Electric Boogaloo

A/N: now this fully summarizes my bisexuality. Cool powerful women who can and might kill me and the tall himbos and dominant short kings. Honorable mentions for women I want to be stepped on by: Olivier Armstrong, Izumi Shimomura, Arrow, Sully (Fire Emblem), Najenda and any lady in a pants suit.

Today Konro has been acting...odd. While I'm used to him taking care of everyone, I almost feel like he's trying to get a favor out of me today. He made my favorite meal and desert, he helped me with my morning sickness and now he's offering to give me a foot massage.

"Ok Konro, what do you want from me?" I ask.

"What? I can't be nice to you without any ulterior motives?" I continue to stare at him until he breaks down, "Ok fine. I need you to get a picture of Benimaru for the Fire Force calendar. He has been evading me."

"...what's in it for me?"

"Anything! Anything you want, we just have to win against those imperial bastards."

"Your pettiness knows no bounds...fine I will help on the condition that you do my paperwork for this month's damages." I say to him as I gather all of the papers into one giant stack, "And it's a fat one since our Beni was feeling a little over zealous with the destruction. Still want me to do this favor?"

He eyes the high stack of damage reports fearfully but he relents, "Fine, I'll do the damage reports this month. But you better take a damn good picture for us."

"Konro, I never half ass anything especially something like this." I reply as I take out my digital camera.

📷📷📷📸📷📷📷

"Beni~" I call over my tired husband, wearing new lingerie. 

I have a camera tucked under the pillow, ready to pull it out and take the ultimate sexy photo. He enters the room and immediately a tent has formed in his pants.

He smirks and get on top of me, "What's this?" His finger tips trail along my lingerie clad body.

"Just thought you could let of-" Then the lovely side effects of being pregnant kicked in at the worst possible moment. I puke all over the bed; Benimaru has to carry me to the bathroom and help clean me off. In between hurling my lunch, I keep apologizing out of embarrassment to him. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know this would happen."

"It's fine, it's nothing new."

My dumb overly hormonal ass asks, "So you don't think I'm gross?"

"No you're not gross, you're just pregnant. Baby I love you, I wouldn't have married and made you pregnant if I didn't. A little vomit isn't going to change that." 

I hug onto him, "How am I going to get through the next six months of this bullshit?"

"Guess little Hibachi is going to be an only child." He consoles me as he rubs my back.

"Knowing us we'll probably have another happy accident."

"Speaking of 'accidents'...why was there a camera under your pillow?"

I freeze, praying that Beni would have the mercy to not punish me right now, "Well...Konro wants me to get a picture of you for the calendar in exchange for doing my damage reports..."

"Ugh seriously? Why does he even want to send a picture in? Isn't this just playing along with the empire..."

I sit in front of him on the floor of our bathroom and hold his face gently in my hands, "Can I take your picture?"

He looks away, "Why would you want to do that?" That's when I notice the red dusting his cheeks.

I smile and decide to reveal an embarrassing side to myself, "I actually saw your picture in the calendar before I applied here."

His entire face is as red as a tomato as he tries to ask me, "So...uh what did you think?"

"I thought you were very handsome but it felt like something was missing."

He leans in close, "And that would be?"

"You smiling. I used to wonder what such a gloomy man would look like if only he smiled. Now I know I just need to get you drunk for that cute cat smile of yours."

"Do you just live to make fun of me?" He covers his face with his hands.

"Been thinking you need a little payback for all the times you made fun of me." I tease him.

"Guess that's fair. How do you know how to mess with me?" He pulls me closer to him.

"I don't know, it just comes naturally to me and I'm not really scared of you. I'm not saying I would spare with you, but I know you. I know your heart." I rest my head on his shoulder, "You didn't answer my initial question...can I take your picture for the calendar on your own terms?"

He's silent for a moment before he says, "Fine...only because it's you. But nothing too embarrassing, ok?"

I kiss his cheek, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you look super classy!"

He groans, "What did I get myself into?"

🌸🌸🌸🍵🌸🌸🌸

By the end of the week I hand Konro a couple of photos I selected of Benimaru posing in an open yukata with some sake.

"These were the only ones he approved of. He didn't want to go full nude and wanted to keep it classy. So basically take it or leave it." I inform him.

"You convinced Benimaru the most stubborn man alive to take pinups...and you're still able to walk. What did you for him?" He asks eyeing me suspiciously.

"Embarrass him until he broke down and agreed."

"Damn you're ruthless." Konro says.

"That she is." I hear Beni say before I feel a smack on my butt. "But I'm ruthless too and I will have my payback soon."

Well...looks like tomorrow is going to be spent in the bed.