Chapter Forty One: A Visit from Eight

It's morning and once again I find myself in Benimaru's arms. I place my hand gently on his cheek and rub my thumb. His strange eyes open and meet mine. I could never get tired of this.

He pulls me closer to him, "Few more minutes..."

"Oh come on. We gotta get moving, besides I don't wanna miss out on Konro's breakfast."

He has me in a strong hold, groans, and hides his face in my cleavage.

"Really pitying Konro for having to wake you up as a kid."

"I think I punched him a few times and went back to sleep. He gave up when I was twelve years old."

I laugh a little, "You were such a little shit as a kid."

"Like you were any better. Your uncle told me about the times you'd gamble little boys out of their lunch money."

"I'm so getting back at him for telling you that. But for now..." I reach around and pinch his fine ass. "we need to get up."

"Two can play that game." He bites my neck and then lightly pinches my nipples.

I bite his earlobe, "You wanna go?!"

"Clarisse you better not start something you can't finish."

"Bring it." I say as I top him.

Before we could engage in whatever kinky shit we are prepping for, there's a knock at the door. Konro says, "You guys better get up before your omurise and bacon get cold."

In a split second I jump up, pull my shirt on and rush out the door to kitchen. I can hear Benimaru yell, "Konro you fucking cock block!" Followed by the slam of a door.

Konro comes downstairs after me as I sit down to eat. Konro puts on the coffee maker and asks, "Want some coffee?"

"Yep."

"By the way, company eight called asking to search our territory."

"Really? Have you told Beni yet?"

"Not yet. Honestly seems kinda pointless since his answer will be no. But I like Obi so I'm gonna ask out of courtesy." 

"Good luck with that." I say in between bites of omurice.

Benimaru comes downstairs and sits down next to me. "By the way what you started upstairs, we're finishing later."

"No dirty talk at the breakfast table, you bunch of perverts." Konro glares at us.

"I'm gonna head into town for a bit."

"Don't destroy anything."

"No promises."

And with that exchange he leaves for town. Konro sits down across from me and slides a cup of coffee to me.

"Thank you mama Konro." I sip my coffee.

"Yeah yeah. You still have work to do so hurry up and finish eating."

"So when're you gonna tell him about eight?" I ask.

"He'll never tell him." Hinako jeers as she steals a piece of bacon from Konro's plate.

Hikage steals bacon from my plate, "Because he already knows the answer. Poor simp Obi."

They run off chanting 'poor simp Obi'; sounding like the creepy little girls you'd find in most horror movies. "They're just like those little girls from the Shining. I hope I never hear them say red rum."

"No kidding. It's unnerving to say the least."

After I finish up my breakfast I place my plate in the sink, "You should still talk to him."