Blind meeting

"Sure." Techno shrugged.

"Really? You can say no if you want." Phil looked at him flabbergasted.

"I know, I just don't particularly care, so why not."

Wrapping his arm around Techno's shoulder, Wilbur exclaimed. "Come on Phil, don't try to change his mind now, he already agreed!"

Moving his arms in surrender, Phil replied. "Just didn't think he was the type to kiss a stranger."

After he grabbed a blindfold, Wilbur wrapped it around Techno's eyes, confirming that he couldn't see. "Perfect." He announced. "Now let me lead you over to your partner."

"Will they be able to see me?"

"Nope, you're both blind as bats, now come on."

Techno felt as he was led through a winding path, trusting Wilbur completely to keep him safe. His brother might be a bit crazy sometimes, but he always had his comfort in mind. Behind him, he could hear Phil trailing them.

"Alright, stand right there." Wilbur centered his shoulders from behind while the sounds of other people entered the room.

"Are you ready?" Asked a voice he didn't recognize.

"This is the fifth time you asked me that." He didn't recognize this person either. "If I wasn't down I would've told you the first time." The voice sounded annoyed, but had a hint of amusement.

"Ooh, he's cute!" Techno heard Wilbur whisper to Phil as his partner's friends put him in place. If Wilbur thought that he could make Techno nervous or shy, he was terribly wrong. No offense to the guy in front of him, but Wilbur had a long history of lying to try to tug people's emotions, he wasn't a trustworthy source.

"Alright, they both seem good." One of the people he didn't recognize again.

"Yeah, you two can go at it when you're ready." Wilbur encouraged.

Calmly, Techno reached out in front of him. The first thing he felt was soft, sturdy fabric. As he attempted to follow the fabric up to his shoulders, he felt the other's hands fumble around his collarbone. Almost in sync, they found their ways to each other's necks and leaned in, trying their best to avoid their noses bumping.

The first thing Techno's lips touched wasn't mouth, it was sharper than average cheekbones, but it helped him orientate himself and they awkwardly brought their lips together. Around him, he could hear a handful of amused cheers as the kiss they'd been waiting for happened.

His partner's lips were small, but soft, and pressed against his with determination. Lost in the moment, Techno progressed it from a simple peck to something a little more, savoring the warmth and slight feeling of chapstick. With his right hand, which had fallen somewhere on the other's jawline, he stroked part of his face with his thumb, noticing the slight scratch of stubble.

Meanwhile his partner, who had one of his hands on Techno's neck while the other gripped his shoulder, started playing around with the hair at the base of his neck, tickling and pulling it slightly. Feeling each other's push of consent against their lips, the two continued a few slow kisses that felt like satin fluttering in an afternoon breeze. The hesitancy of being in front of a stranger flowed through their stiff body language, but their lips slowly became more unrestrained bit by bit.

"Don't get too intimate before you even know what he looks like!" It was one of the people Techno didn't know.

At the sudden reality check, both pulled away on instinct. As Techno took off his blindfold, he saw as Wilbur playfully shoved a guy with weird sunglasses. "Why'd you stop them, I wanted to see how far they'd go!"

Techno laughed, then finally turned his head to look at his partner, the guy he'd just been earnestly kissing. There was a slight playful blush on his face, showing off a menagerie of freckles overtop a cheeky smile that let out a few chuckles under his breath. His eyes, that were previously pointed at the floor, then flicked to him, showing off deep green eyes that sparkled like the ocean. Dirty blonde hair framed the portrait, wisps of it sticking out with a mind of their own.

"Well it's not like Wilbur always lies." Techno mumbled, mostly unaware that the words escaping his mind.

His partner's previously stunned expression swapped to confusion. "Huh?"

While Wilbur struggled to contain a laugh behind him, Techno resigned to stewing in shame. "Nothing, don't worry about it. The name's Techno by the way." He offered a handshake.

"Dream, nice to meet you." He responded, laughing slightly as he shook the hand. "Wanna..." Dream's face flashed through several expressions. "Continue this sometime?"

"Jeez, buy me dinner first or something." Techno laughed, now much more comfortable with him.

"Is that a proposition?" Slid in Dream.

"Perhaps." He said, putting on a more arrogant persona.

The two exchanged phone numbers while trying their best to ignore the four around them laughing and talking excitedly about the wacky situation they had brought about. This will be so annoying and embarrassing to deal with once Dream and his friends leave.