morning vlogs

layla woken up hearing jordan in the big bathroom talking when she sees karina coming to the big bathroom doorframe on the opposite side, "ooh, are you filming?"

karina asked jordan looking towards the girl's blog camera when layla comes into the middle of the bathroom doing tiktok dances before putting her thumbs up to jordan's camera smiling, "and that's layla energetic dancing for you guys,"

layla smiles coming to jordan hugging the girl from behind before picking jordan up making her squeal loudly, "layla, put me down!" jordan squeals, layla dropping the girl back onto her feet, "damn girl, you've got a set of pipes on ya.."

layla said tryna clean out her ear from jordan's loud squeal, "like gaw damn.." karina and jordan both chuckled seeing layla come to her area of the big bathroom, getting her things ready, "i'm gonna go shower,"

she said smiling to her friends kissing karina's cheek leaving the bathroom coming to gabby's room wanting to wake the girl up but stops seeing her bedroom door is locked.

layla makes her way to her bedroom closing her door behind her seeing the blankets and pillows on her bed, the girls had stayed in layla's room watching movies until three am but stopped when gabrielle and jordan were starting to get tired.

karina stayed in layla's bedroom with her giving layla company as sometimes layla has nightmares about her ex boyfriend coming to take her back to arizona.

she runs her fingers through her brunette hair sighing seeing the envelope bryce has given to her yesterday to go to the malibu pier with anna, putting it back down onto her desk table coming to her closet getting her clothes in hand.

—————

today the girls, cole and layla were going to m&m world, they were in layla's tesla, cole in the passenger seat with karina, jordan and gabby in the back seats smiling.

"m&m world baby!"

layla said to jordan's camera what was placed on her dashboard, "there's something about the sunshine baby," layla said as she drove with one hand on the steering wheel turning onto the motorway.

karina recording layla for her tiktok, where the girl was turning the car with her hand in the middle of the wheel, "i don't even like chocolate that much," layla said to her friends, jordan looking at their intern, "not you thinking the same thing as me,"

both layla and jordan chuckled as layla parks her tesla in the m&m's world parking lot, jordan getting her vlog camera from layla's dashboard holder getting out of the girl's car putting their masks onto their faces.

layla and karina walk beside each other talking about tiktok and other things when jordan comes beside them, "i don't even like chocolate that much, i don't know why i am here," she said to her vlog camera, layla slapping jordan's hand as they have both a small bag each with the m&m logo on the front.

as inside there's small bags and a long container of different m&m's stuffed in there, layla makes a tiktok with karina dancing along to the song with her mask on her face being safe.

she raised her thumbs up to karina's phone before the video ended after they did their tiktok dance, gabrielle taking layla's hand coming up the escalator keeping their two meters distance from people in front of them seeing more and more m&m's sweets everywhere.

—————

karina and layla were in layla's bedroom making tiktoks for their accounts, layla doing a dance tiktok before lip syncing to another song knowing anna had done the tiktok song a few hours ago.

layla posted the tiktok when she instantly sees comments and likes coming onto her notification page, she smiles seeing verified ticks in her notification section.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: oh gaw damn
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 🤌 *chefs kiss*

laylaybeckerr: cutie like damn
(liked by creator)

noahbeck ☑️ • friends: this is my sister everyone
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you 😽

laypaigeybecanster: damn is she taken or single?
- laylaybeckanster: i think her and anna are talking.
— layabeckey: no. anna was talking to layla but she started talking to jersey. jersey came to la to spend valentines day with anna like layla was supposed to. but apparently some of the jah girls were mean to her so she booked a flight before valentines day and just went home.

coopdaddy69 • friends: that's the one
(liked by creator)

sabquesada • friends: girl you are too cute
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 😽😽

devy ☑️ • friends: my sugar princess, i miss you
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: imy 🥺

simpforlaylapaige: can this girl get any more perfect?
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you

evacudmore ☑️ • friends: bae do be looking good
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: says the one who looks amazing.

mrssimpformrsgurl: damn shawty
(liked by 547 people)

christianplourde • friends: shortie
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: imy 🥺

poloboy ☑️ : wow. literally wow
(liked by creator)

zacklugo: oh definitely not simping 😳
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: hey ;)
— tiktokroom: #baewatch ^

zaclaship: hi.. beautiful beb
(liked by creator)

user16863: obviously she'd want both zack and anna 🙄
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: you don't even know me. all i said to zack was hey, me and anna are just friends jeez. and why would it matter if i said something else to zack. i don't know him, all he did was comment.

layla frowns at the hate comment looking at karina who takes her friend's hand, moving layla's phone from her hand putting it onto the girl's bed taking layla out of her bedroom where they see cole on the pole in front of layla's bedroom.

"go on cole!"

layla cheers for the boy who slowly starts to go down the pole, his back hitting the floor underneath him as jordan went next spinning on the pole.

they cheered layla to go on the pole as they all had their turns on the dancing pole, layla comes towards it, her hands gripping onto it spinning herself around with her legs entangled in the pole slowly coming down, smiling to jordan's camera winking.

coming off of the pole, running her hand through her hair as she sat on the sofa watching cole do this thing on the pole, karina and layla having a small talk with each other, "can i workout with you tomorrow?" layla asked karina who smiles, "sure.."

layla smiles, her eyes going back onto her friends who were laughing spinning on the pole dance, layla smirks, "ooh can i try something?" she asked standing up seeing jordan and cole come away from the pole.

layla looks at jordan, "put some music on," the girl plays a song over their house's speaker, hearing wap play, layla smirks spinning around the pole, her hands coming above her touching the pole, her crop top coming more higher showing the bottom of her lacy bra.

running her hands down her body as she comes onto her knees doing her sexy pole dance, she learned when her and her friends messed around back home.

after she stopped, she sees her friend's mouth open, "damn girl.." karina said looking at her friend, "that was pretty hot," cole said making layla feel her cheeks start to get hot.

"well thank you," she said smiling coming back to sit down onto the two seater couch beside karina who smiles at her friend.