i pledge allegiance to the flag

layla had been back home in los angeles for a few weeks now, and she was happy than ever.

of course, she had some days where she missed her best friend so much, but on cooper's birthday, her and her friends who all knew cooper did something really special for him, all wearing white ribbons on their wrists and having butterfly tattoos on their hands or drawn butterflies on their hands.

but she was happy. she was happy that she got to do something special for him. layla as suspected got a letter that cooper had gotten for her for her birthday and got the last bit of what he put in her card and got a tattoo.

'good things come to those who wait," and she even did it in his handwriting and that she loved cause those words meant so much to her.

anna and her were happier than ever, especially since anna had moved to a different house in the middle of the woods what made things more exciting for the couple.

layla loved her girlfriend so much. she knew what her girlfriend went through after cooper's death, the two of them were not going okay but anna, every single time made sure her girlfriend was okay before herself. she put layla's feelings over hers.

"hey,"

anna turned to her girlfriend where the said girl was putting on her shirt that reached to her knees over her naked body, "yea," layla smiled leaning close to her girlfriend's face, "i love you,"

that brought a smile to anna's face, "i love you too," anna's hands cupped layla's cheeks, "get changed otherwise we won't leave this house," layla hummed not really listening as she gazed into her girlfriend's ocean blue eyes.

layla paid no mind until anna kissed her where layla closed her eyes kissing her girlfriend, with her hands bringing anna back onto the bed, "no, no, no," anna shakes her head, "no more," layla put a smirk onto her lips, "oh come on, let me make you cum again,"

anna ran a hand through her hair, "as much as i would love that, i still have things that need to be moved into here," she spoke placing a kiss to layla's lips after standing from the bed, "okay,"

layla detached her hands from her girlfriend's shirt, "later, yea?" layla stands up walking to her girlfriend's bedroom bathroom fully naked, "maybe," and as layla said that, the bathroom door closed right behind her.

"oh she's good, really good,"

____

"one, two, three.."

anna had got her friends to help her along with some movers to bring her furniture she bought for her apartment for her house, "anna!"

layla stopped at the stairs where she sees her girlfriend with people she knew from tiktok, people her girlfriend knew more well, "yea?" anna calls out, layla made eye contact with one of her girlfriend's ex hookups jayden armour who stands putting the couch down staring at layla with a smirk.

she knew jayden had a crush on her from all the comments he leaves on her tiktok posts, the girl cleared her throat to what anna turnt back to seeing her girlfriend only in a towel, "oh, oh!"

her eyes widened knowing what the boys behind her were thinking, layla goes back up the stairs as the boys all started to laugh at anna's flushed state.

chase looked at his best friend shaking his head with a smile on his face, happy to see layla and anna still together, "okay, lift," everyone lifted the couch up, "anna, stop looking over there,"