tiktok live

layla was beside anna, as they both laid on the living room couch whilst the other girls were outside or in their bedrooms making tiktoks.

layla ran her hand through her hair, looking at her comments as she played with the string of her hoodie.

happylele: is zack and emma dating?

layla furrowed her eyebrows seeing that comment on her live comment, "uh, i don't know if zack and emma are dating, they're just friends," she said to her supporters who were on her live.

anna looked at her girlfriend, "have you not seen zack's tiktok?" layla furrowed her eyebrows turning to her girlfriend, "no, what tiktok?" she questioned seeing anna unlock her phone coming onto the tiktok zack posted a few minutes ago showing that him and emma were now dating.

"oh, yes they are dating," she said to her tiktok live, clearing her throat, anna played with layla's rings on her hand.

layla cleared her throat, "i didn't know that.." anna ran her nails in layla's hand, "mhm.." layla looked down to anna's hand smiling.

joshrichards ☑️: i ship

layla looked back to her iphone seeing josh's comment on her live before seeing people now comment about them shipping her and anna together.

layla looked at anna then to her live, "we're just friends guys," she said then groaning tryna make the lie more believable to her supporters, "if i was dating someone, i would tell you guys but i'm not,"

anna looked at layla's live, "i'm gonna go and see eva in her room," layla nods her head at anna, "okay," layla ran her hand through her hair once anna went out of the living room going upstairs to eva's bedroom.

emma comes towards layla who looked at the said girl, "you and zack are dating?" emma puts a smile onto her face, "y-yeah," layla smiles at her friend, "congrats, i hope he makes you happy,"

emma nods her head, "he does.." layla smiled at emma looking to her iphone as her ipad was on tiktok live.

charlidamelio ☑️: i called you layla.

layla furrowed her eyebrows looking to her iphone where there was a picture of anna in a bikini she had posted on her snapchat story, "what? no you didn't," she then shows her lock screen where there was no missed calls, her eyes instantly widening as she moved her phone away from her ipad.

"oh god,"

she instantly ends the tiktok live looking at emma who chuckled, "i did the same thing," emma said to her friend, "oh my.. that's funny," layla looked at emma with her cheeks red, "people are gonna know about me and anna,"

emma shakes her head, "they won't.. you only showed your phone for like five seconds, no one saw, lele," layla panicked running her hand through her hair, "people saw.. people saw emma,"

emma looked at her ex girlfriend, "they didn't, i promise," she said to layla who clears her throat, "i need to find anna," emma knew layla was panicking as the said girl moved off of the couch standing up going upstairs.

—————

anna held layla's hand in hers after layla had told her what happened whilst she was on live, "i didn't mean to bub," anna rubbed layla's knuckles knowing that she was stressing over this, "hey,"

layla didn't look up instead she was looking at their interwined hands, "hey, hey bub," anna puts her hand underneath layla's chin lifting her girlfriend's head so their eyes could meet, "it's okay, it was going to get out eventually,"