finders keepers

layla woke up being on top of emma with the girl's arms wrapped around her waist, layla smiles leaning in kissing emma's forehead standing up coming out of their bed.

she runs her fingers through her slightly curled hair yawning as she rubbed tiredly at her eyes coming downstairs in an oversized t-shirt with shorts underneath her shirt.

coming into the kitchen, seeing anna standing there with a red bull in hand, "obviously you would already be drinking a red bull," she said chuckling, anna turning towards her, "hey layla,"

layla smiles at anna, "hey boon," anna smiles watching layla go to the fridge getting herself a water bottle, "do you want breakfast? can i make something for everyone?"

anna looks at layla over the kitchen counter, "sure, i'll help you," layla half smiles, coming into the freezer getting out hash browns, closing the freezer door getting eggs, bacon, bread and pancake batter.

"what do you wanna make bacon, eggs, bread or the pancakes?" anna smiles, "pancakes definitely," layla playfully rolls her eyes handing anna the pancake batter.

putting her hair in a low bun washing her hands underneath the sink, she clears her throat looking at anna who was making pancakes.

anna turns to face layla who was still looking at her, "you okay there?" layla snaps out of her gaze, nodding her head at anna, "yeah, all good," anna turns back to the pancakes smiling.

anna comes to the flour what was near her, throwing a handful of flour to layla who scoffs as the flour gets into her hair, "anna," layla whined, seeing flour cover half of her hair.

she gets an egg coming towards anna, hiding it behind her back as she puts her hand onto anna's cheek distracting her when she lifts the egg up in her other hand cracking it on top of anna's head.

"layla!"

anna scoffs feeling the egg yolk come down her face, "you're going down," anna gets more flour in her hand throwing it to layla who chuckles, still making the eggs and bacon for everyone.

ducking down when anna throws another handful of flour, missing layla and landing onto the floor behind layla who smirks, anna rolls her eyes coming to layla throwing another handful of flour in layla's face as her hand comes to the back of layla's neck.

layla wipes the flour from her eyes chuckling, looking at anna who still held onto the back of her head, her eyes going in between anna's blue eyes and then down to her lips, anna's eyes doing the same as she but down on her bottom lip.

they moved away from each other, when they hear footsteps coming downstairs, layla putting the eggs and bacon onto a plate what was near her.

sab and eva gasping at the sight of layla and anna who were covered in flour, "what happened here?" sab asked her best friends who turn slowly, with smiles on their faces.

"anna started it!"
"layla started it!"

the two girls both said at the same time, pointing at each other with looks on their faces, eva shakes her head at her best friends, "you guys are covered in it and the kitchen floor,"

layla and anna both looked down to the kitchen floor, "go and clean up and we'll finish breakfast," layla and anna nod their heads coming past their best friends going upstairs.

layla turns to anna, "that was fun," anna smiles nodding her head at what layla was saying, "so much fun," she looks at her flour covered hair, "my hair is covered in flour,"

layla said as they walked to their room doors, "well.. i'll see you at breakfast," anna nods her head coming into her and karina's shared room.

layla opened the door to her and emma's room seeing the said girl putting on one of layla's oversized t-shirts, "taking my stuff huh?" she said to emma who turns facing the girl covered in flour.