modelling for fashion show

layla had a phone call meeting with Yves Saint Laurent's manager over the phone talking to her about what designs she's going to be wearing of his.

as soon as they ended the phone call, someone was knocking on her suite door, layla sighed standing up from where she sat comfortably on her king size bed, opening up the double doors.

her eyes dilated slightly as she sees her girlfriend and her closet friends standing there, "h-he— w-what are you guys doing here?"

anna smiles embracing her girlfriend first, "we want to see you model at the fashion show in person rather than behind someone's camera," layla looks behind her girlfriend's head seeing her friends nod their heads.

"mm-hmm,"

zack and cooper come past their girlfriends who was embracing layla in a hug, looking around in amazement at the suite, "this suite is nice," cooper said in amazement.

layla smiled closing the double doors behind her friends smiling, "i missed you guys," she hugs cynthia in her arms after she hugged sab and emma, "we know,"

dev stated playfully smirking at her best friend's girlfriend, "come and give me a hug, devy," dev playfully rolls her eyes, "fine," she comes to layla smiling, wrapping her arms around layla's shoulders.

"alana didn't come?"

emma nods her head, "yea, i think she's talking to noah, larray and vinny in the hallway," layla makes an 'ahh' sound, "yea, we were supposed to go for breakfast like three hours ago,"

layla stated looking down to her apple watch, "but then the designer called me so.." they nod their heads, "we can go for brunch,"

zack and cooper looked at their girlfriends, "that ten hour flight was too long," layla chuckled, "i missed you two the most," she said when zack and cooper come over to her, hugging her tight in their arms.

"of course, we're your favourites,"

layla nods her head when she hears her girlfriend and dev gasp, "hey, that's our title," dev said motioning to her and the girls expect for cynthia, "everyone is my favourites,"

_____

"ladies and gentlemen, modelling for Yves Saint Laurent is layla paige beck!"

layla comes out from where she stood near the curtains, revealing herself in a black dress, "wearing saint laurent's most popular dress, the halterneck pleated mini dress,"

anna whistled watching her girlfriend in amazement, standing up clapping her hands smiling, "yea!" her and the group of tiktokers cheered, "that's my sister!"

noah clapped his hands from beside vinny who was taking pictures of layla who posed in front of where the photographers should all be standing.

dev and emma smiled proud of their best friend watching layla do her dream, "whoo!" emma cupped her mouth cheering for her ex girlfriend alongside cooper and zack.

layla walks away from the front winking at anna, who's cheeks immediately redden as layla now walked behind the curtain being moved over to where she gets changed into another dress.

"and that's all of the models showing the designers work," everyone clapped standing up, seeing all of the models come out with smiles on their faces.

anna watched her girlfriend who made eye contact back with her, gently biting down onto her lip, their friends knowing that something was definitely gonna go down when they get back to the suite.

"whoo!"

____

layla now wore her musier outfit for that day, smiling when immediately she gets hit with paparazzi lights and cameras, "layla, layla,"

the french paparazzi called out layla's name who smiled walking beside anna who held her hand, going inside their bus with her twin brother coming in behind her.

layla let out a breath once she got inside the party bus leaning her head back aganist the seat, "you okay?" layla nods her head at her girlfriend's question, "yea, my feet just hurt a bit,"

emma and dev looked at layla, "you looked so fucking good up there layla," everyone nodded their heads to what the two girls were saying.

larray smiled, "she always looks so fucking good," he said making layla chuckle, "like right now, even though she's a bit sweaty, she still looks good," layla playfully sticks her tonuge out at larray who just smiled back.

anna rubbed her thumb over layla's hand, leaning over to whisper in her ear, "it's true, you looked and look so hot," layla chuckles moving from anna to kiss her cheek, "thanks bub,"

zack smiled at his girl best friend who now played with anna's rings on her hand now leaning her head on anna's shoulder smiling.

"you excited to go back home?"

layla nods her head aganist her girlfriend's shoulder, "mm, i need to go to my apartment, cause karina's coming to get some of her stuff the day after tomorrow," everyone nods their head.

with everything that happened with anna and karina, layla didn't want to be in the middle of whatever was happening with the two girls but karina understood that anna was layla's girlfriend so of course she'd take her girlfriend's side and she accepted that.

"oh,"

layla nods her head, "yea," she leaned her head off of her girlfriend's shoulder running a hand through her hair.