apologies

bryce had called both noah and layla to come to the sway house, and since layla was leaving la today with karina, she decided to go to the sway house with karina since layla was gonna be driving back to las vegas to see their friends.

"are you sure we should be coming here?"

layla looked at karina, "bryce said he wants to apologise for everything, so.." she said getting out of her car seeing her twin brother doing the same.

she comes to her twin brother hugging noah in her arms, her hands coming to her brother's shoulders smiling, "hey," noah looked at his sister, "bryce called you as well huh?"

layla nods her head, "said he wanted to apologise and he has something for me," noah looked at his sister, "you know how that went last time," noah said to his sister who furrowed her eyebrows then realised when bryce said that last time, he had gotten noah and layla strippers what the beck twins didn't want.

they came towards the sway house front door, noah had his duffel bag in hand, "hey noah, layla.." bryce said as jrod filmed bryce.

"you guys know the drill," noah looked at bryce, "come make yourself at home," noah takes his sunglasses off his face, "oh, we can make ourselves at home, yeah in our home,"

jonathan and bryce had blindfold in their faces, "i um—" layla said looking at bryce, "i don't know about the blindfold," bryce frowned, "oh come on, i won't pull out strippers again,"

layla gulps letting bryce put the blindfold over her face as he and jonathan lead them into the living room, "didn't we learn from this last time?" noah asked, "you think i'd.."

they sit noah and layla down onto the couch, "be stupid enough to do the same thing twice," bryce takes off layla's blindfold as jonathan takes off noah's blindfold where the twins see their friend nick bean dancing like a stripper with a blonde wig on his head.

"there's a second part," bryce looked at them, "i have a surprise," layla runs her fingers through her hair remembering karina was still in her car, "it's actually a gift for both of you,"

layla and noah furrowed their eyebrows taking the box from bryce's hand, "there's a stripper inside the box," jrod says making bryce and everyone laugh.

layla opens the box lid, taking a envelope with her name on it as noah takes the envelope with his name on it, "to noah and layla, i'm sorry my pranked sucked,"

noah looked at bryce, "your prank didn't suck.." noah said to one of his best friends as they both opened the envelopes up, "i got you both a suite right next to the malibu pier,"

layla stands up with a smile on her face, "aww bryce," she comes into the boy's arm, feeling bryce wrap his arms around her waist, "thank you," he pulls back from layla, "does this make up for everything?"

layla just nods her head smiling at bryce hugging the boy again in her arms, "thank you, this is so sweet," layla clears her throat after jrod then stops recording, "i need to go back to las vegas today,"

she said with a small frown, "but... i'll be back in a week's time," bryce furrowed his eyebrows, "why don't you just stay down here? if you're gonna come down in a week's time again,"

layla shakes her head, "me and the girls have things to do back in las vegas so i can't stay and anyways, it's eva's eighteenth birthday next week.. me, karina and gabrielle are gonna surprise her and i have a music video to make," bryce smiles hugging layla, "i'll miss you,"

layla smiles into bryce's embrace, "i'll miss you too bryce," she hugs the other sway boys then stopped at her twin brother who smiles, "i love you noah neck,"