panic room

layla sits in her bedroom facetiming emma, who was with anna talking about fornite and what they are getting for dinner when karina, jordan and henna come into layla's bedroom jumping on top of the girl.

"guys!"

layla groans under her friends who were all on top of her, "you're heavy," layla said to her three friends who all scoffed getting off of layla, "i have a tiktok idea," layla nods her head at karina.

"okay, what is it?" she asked looking at karina who smiles, "we're gonna do a group survey," layla smiles, "oh bet,"

the girls then walked out of layla's bedroom, the girl participating in karina's tiktok, when she sees the finishing product, her hand coming to her mouth seeing that her friends all said that she's in first place with jordan for being the funniest.

she then sees her face next to hannah's face in second place as cole was first being the life of the party.

layla smiles seeing everyone agreeing to her and gabrielle having the best outfits, her hand comes to her mouth again, emma and anna furrowing their eyebrows at layla who watched the tiktok on her iphone about her and karina being first for getting arrested.

her and jordan's face at number one seeing as she and jordan are supposedly the biggest simps, layla shakes her head, "i am not a simp," emma looked at layla, the girl playfully rolling her eyes, "okay maybe i just a little bit.."

she said to emma who smiles, before layla looks back to her iphone, when her face comes onto first place as she's the one who can get the most guys.

layla chuckles after the tiktok finished as she looks at emma and anna after seeing @stapleyourmouthshut making an amazing transition video where she looks feminine closing the door behind her and then masculine after moving away from the door.

"should i do that trend you know the panic room and the dead girl trend," she said to anna and emma who nod their heads, "okay,"

she gets a dress into her hand showing emma and anna who shakes their heads, when she shows them a light blue floral dress, the two girls smiling loving that dress on layla, she clears her throat, "okay, this one is it then.."

she comes into her bathroom doing her makeup looking at herself in the mirror as she bought her macbook with her where emma and anna were, "okay.. i'm gonna film it,"

she said after putting the dress onto her body, coming behind her bathroom door, hearing the timer go down, opening the door making it seem like someone was chasing her when she moves away from her bathroom door pushing herself off it as the audio stops.

"now it's the masculine side of me," she comes into her walk wardrobe getting a white buttoned up shirt out, emma smiles looking at the shirt then layla picks out a black pair of trousers.

anna and emma smiled watching as layla turns her macbook to the side as she gets changed out of her dress and into the outfit coming back into the bathroom where her phone was, putting the timer on after she sets down her macbook near her phone.

she hears it go down before she opens her bathroom door, looking around her bathroom to then look to her iphone smirking as she wasn't wearing a bra with the buttoned up shirt showing the outline of her breasts knowing everyone is gonna love this video.

she watched it back smiling, before showing it to emma and anna who's hands immediately slapped over their mouths, "oh, my god—" emma looked at layla, "how am i so lucky to have you?" layla chuckles, "it's really the other way around em,"

she posts the video onto her tiktok, turning her phone off as she just gets changed into a pair of joggers and a hoodie leaving her makeup on her face.

her notifications from tiktok started to blow up seeing her notifications saying how many people have liked her video.

she comes onto her video seeing half of a million people already liking her video, she comes into the comments seeing her friend's comments.

sabquesada ☑️ • friends: i want this one MOM!
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you.

laylabeckker: oh wow
(liked by creator)

noahbeck ☑️ • friends: 🙈🙈🙈
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 🤣🤣🤣

layla'sboyfriend: wow
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: mhmm

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: me and emma watch her make this
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: and that is a privilege.
(liked by annabananaxdddd)

joyy.li: OKAY UHMM YES
(liked by creator)

evacudmore ☑️ • friends: i literally chocked on my kool aid
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: lol

cassdontsimp: i'm straight i'm straight i'm straight
(liked by creator)
- emmabrooksmcallister • friends: 🤣🤣

emmabrooksmcallister • friends: i fell even harder
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: my little simp 😽

layla turns to look at emma and anna who were on her macbook smiling, "simps," anna shakes her head, "i ain't no simp," layla makes a turtle face, "mhm, sure you aren't.. boon,"

anna sticks her middle finger up at layla jokingly as layla rolls her eyes, "i will bit your finger off," anna looked at her, "ooh, kinky," layla chuckles, "hahaha no,"

she stopped laughing keeping a serious face, "so not funny boonana," layla runs her fingers through her hair seeing more of her supporters comment on her tiktok video talking about how hot she looks with more of her friends hyping her up.

layla opens her mouth to say something when jordan, karina, hannah, kayla, gabrielle and cole come into layla's bedroom, "how?"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at her friend, "you can't be that hot.. lay," layla chuckles hearing what karina said, "everyone likes it," she said seeing her phone continuously lighting up with notifications from tiktok.

kayla nods her head, "yeah, it already had about what.. 5 million views," layla smiled proud at that, "as they should," anna looked at layla and their friends, "she looks hot,"

emma looked at anna who makes a face, "what she does, don't she emma?" emma nods her head, not realising how jealous she looked after anna said that.

"everyone is gonna be all up in your dms.. girl," layla playfully rolls her eyes at her friends, seeing her brother texting her about wanting to go play soccer with them next week.

she responded back to her brother saying how she's gonna spend the three days with emma and the just a house girls before she goes back home to arizona for the weekend.