las vegas nevada

layla parks her tesla in front of the society las vegas mansion as she sees her tiktok she posted whilst her tesla was self driving itself, seeing anna comment on her video.

layla followed anna back seeing the girl already following her, she followed the girl back as her and anna talked through snapchat what anna had gotten from layla after she decided to direct message the girl on tiktok.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: you're in Las Vegas, i'm going there in two days. we can collab.
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: oh definitely ;)

layla and anna had been flirting on and off in their tiktok comments, their fans loving it and wanting the two girls to meet up.

layla opens her car door seeing karina run towards her, "layla!" karina and layla have gotten close after karina dm'd layla back, the beck girl giving karina her phone number and snapchat.

"karina," layla leaves her tesla door open, hugging the smaller girl in her arms smiling, "you're finally here," karina said smiling, "come on," she takes the girl's hand into the mansion.

layla comes past a group of people with karina taking layla's hand upstairs into a bedroom where layla sees two girls sitting on a king size bed.

"oh my god, hi," the smaller girl said to layla who chuckles smiling, "hi, i'm layla—" the girl stops layla, "layla beck, i know,"

layla half smiles, "everyone on tiktok is talking about you," blood rushed to layla's tanned cheeks, "oh, i um—" karina looks at her friend then to her friends, "guys, this is layla, the girl i was talking about the intern job,"

the two girls nod their heads, "layla, this is jordan beckham," layla looks at the girl who has blonde highlights in her hair, "hi," jordan hugs layla in her arms, "i love your videos, that prank you did on noah was funny,"

layla smiles, "thank you," layla then looks at the shorter girl, "layla this is gabrielle, she's the oldest in the house," layla nods her head at karina, smiling at gabrielle hugging the shorter girl.

"i love her!"

jordan said as the society las vegas girls went out of the bedroom to discuss, layla chuckles hearing their voices.

the three girls come into gabrielle's bedroom, "welcome to society las vegas layla," layla smiles getting off of gabrielle's bed hugging the three girls, "wait, so am i the intern or..?"

she asks, karina smiles at layla, "yeah, you're our intern but you're also apart of the society las vegas house," layla smiles, "oh wow," the society las vegas girls smile at layla who was amazed.

"thank you, thank you so much,"

jordan looked at layla, "did you drive here or..?" she questions layla who nods her head, "yeah i drove here from Los Angeles," gabrielle smiled at the girl, "this is gonna be great,"

layla nods her head, "when do i start?" she asked the girls, "um.. how about next week?" karina asked, jordan and gabrielle nodding their heads, "yeah, that sounds great, so am i moving in here or i need to find an apartment around here?"

she asked the girls who just smiled, "we have loads of rooms layla, you're apart of the house, so you have a room," layla hugs the girls in her arms, "oh and in two days time, we have guests coming over,"

"so can we get the rooms looking all good and presentable?" layla nods her head, "yeah, of course," she comes out of gabrielle's room poking her head back into the room, "um, which room is mine?"

layla questioned wanting to know where her bedroom was gonna be in the mansion, "here, i'll take you," jordan comes to layla taking the girl's hand leading layla to her bedroom.