i'd stop the world

layla lays on oscar's guest bedroom bed, as the carson boy was asleep from his photoshoot with layla. she had met oscar through their managers who at the time was amir, signed them up to be in the same photoshoot on the 22nd of june 2020.

she hated the quiet, she had just finished her photoshoot and she wanted nothing less than to drive to las vegas back to her friends, wanting to see anna and karina, wanting physical affection at the moment as she laid on the king size bed at 10pm.

she scrolls through her tiktok account seeing more and more supporters of her and anna's commenting about her and anna would be perfect together. even though layla thought that was true, she knew anna had commitment issues.

she didn't want to get herself into another relationship just so the other people could hurt her again. it took so much time and progress for her to get back on her feet after her last relationship, she didn't want to end up like that again.

her mother and father hated seeing their youngest daughter layla heartbroken, it had been two weeks since they got layla out of her bedroom from her messy breakup with her boyfriend of one year and 2 months, tatum and haley helping their sister not wanting layla to go back into her room and stay in there not eating, not socialising.. anything.

her tiktok account was blowing up as she sees her account growing bigger and bigger every time she posted a new tiktok. as she now has 50.3 million followers, half way from her best friend charli damelio.

layla grabs her laptop about to watch netflix with her airpods in not wanting to wake up oscar or madi with the noise, but instead anna facetimes her.

"hey,"
"hey!"

layla and anna said in usion after she answered the facetime call, the two girls now smiling at each other as anna was with karina in her bedroom, playing among us, "ooh, can i play?"

she asked the two girls quietly, "why are you whispering?" anna asked her, "oh, cause i'm in oscar's apartment in his guest room," she said to anna whispering, "madi and him are sleeping next door well i hope they are,"

she said to them, karina and dev laughing in the background, "paigey..." karina said popping her head into the facetime frame, her head next to anna's head, "when are you coming back home?"

layla slightly frowned at karina, "tomorrow i promise, i know i said that yesterday but—" karina stops layla, "hey it's okay, we understand you have other things to do,"

layla half smiled, "i love you karin," she said to her friend, karina smiling, "love you too paigey," anna and dev saying it along with karina making layla chuckle.

layla runs her fingers through her hair making a video on her tiktok spam account, showing anna's face in the video who had her tonuge sticking out concreting.

she moves her eyes away from her iphone looking back at anna. her eyes going over the girl's face, the way anna's eyes squints when she laughs or how she has small freckles on her cheeks what you don't notice unless your close to her. or how her hair is dirty blonde hair but turning slightly brunette.

"what's the code?"

layla asks, leaning her head against the room's pillow and headboard smiling seeing anna turn to her, "oh, i just died," anna said with a frown on her face.

she shakes her head turning to look at layla who was already looking at her, "you're cute," anna said being bold, layla furrowing her eyebrows, "oh am i?"

layla questions with the same amount of boldness as anna, anna smiling at layla, karina and dev turning to each other smiling hearing their best friend talk to layla beck over facetime, "i can't believe i don't get to see you,"