them leaving

layla wakes up before anna doing her morning run in her workout, after getting back to the house doing some squats and push ups in her bedroom when she hears groaning.

"layla?"

anna questioned, sitting up looking around the bedroom for the said girl who stands up smiling sheepishly at anna, "mornin," she said to anna smiling, sweat running down her body and face.

she clears her throat, "let me go shower then i'll help you put your things in your suitcase," she said to anna running her fingers through her brunette hair, coming into her bathroom about to close the door when anna stops her.

"wait," layla pokes her head out looking at anna who starts to get out of layla's bed, "let's not waste water," anna said coming to layla, her outfit in hand touching layla's chest, "oh.."

anna smiles coming into the bathroom along with layla who locked the other door to her bathroom not wanting anyone to walk in when her and anna are showering, "come on,"

layla looks back in her bedroom locking the door behind her taking off her workout clothes coming under the shower head with anna coming in behind her.

—————

layla covered the hickeys on her neck and body wearing one of anna's favourite unxpectd hoodies on her body with her hood up as her hair is wet in a low bun helping eva and anna put their suitcase into their party bus.

eva takes layla's arm coming to the side as karina spoke to her best friend, when eva pulls layla's hood down tilting the girl's neck looking at layla's neck seeing the hickeys she had, "oh, my.." layla looked at eva, "shh,"

she said covering eva's mouth not wanting anyone to hear them, "you two totally did it," layla playfully rolled her eyes, "i like her.. and with her kinda opening up to me yesterday, it just made me realise i like her even more, and i know she doesn't like clingy people so i'm just-_"

eva nods her head, "that is true," she said to layla who nods her head, "you're wearing one of her favourite hoodies, she never lets anyone wear her hoodies," layla looked down to the purple hoodie, "one of her favourites?"

eva nods her head, "she wouldn't even let me wear it," layla chuckles at eva, "maybe she does like you enough to give her favourite hoodie," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "most of her tiktoks are in this hoodie,"

eva said walking away from layla coming to get her duffel bag from the front door where cole was talking to brad, anna and karina.

layla furrowed her eyebrows turning around looking at eva shaking her head coming towards the three girls, brad and cole smiling with her hood back up again, "hey,"

she said coming to stand beside cole who puts his arm onto layla's shoulder leaning against her, "big man," layla said to cole who smiles down at her

brad then leaning onto layla who playfully scoffs pushing both of their arms away from her shoulders, "do you really have to go?"

layla asked eva and anna who looked at each other then back to layla, "yeah we do, there's some things we have to do at home," layla nods her head coming to hug anna hearing goose tell them to start getting into the party bus.

anna pulls back from layla, "i'll see you in five days?" layla nods her head, "yeah.. i have a photoshoot in la seven days time," anna smiles, "then i'll see you then," she hugged layla once more before anna then hugs both karina and cole.

layla hugs eva in her arms, her head coming on top of eva's head as brad watched layla hug eva before she comes towards brad, wrapping her arms around brad's waist.

his head coming on top of layla's head leaning against it, smiling down at her, "i ship it," she furrowed her eyebrows as brad just rubbed her arms walking to get into the party bus after eva and anna.

"w-what?" she said quietly confused on what brad meant, when she looks at karina who smiles at her friend bringing layla close to her, goose hugging them one last time.

layla looked at the girl's videographer, "next time i come to see you, we'll cook a full course meal," she said to goose who smiles, "oh definitely, the girls will love that, i'll love that.." he said smiling at layla walking to the party bus before closing the door behind him.

they watched as the party bus left their residence, a frown coming onto layla's face feeling cole bring her into his embrace, "they're gone," she said sad, karina looking at her intern, "that's what i call separation anxiety my friend,"

layla frowned coming inside the house after cole and karina looking at where the party bus just was, coming onto her messages seeing dev and the girls message in their groupchat.

they made adding layla into the groupchat what karina was in. she sighed coming into the kitchen grabbing herself a red bull drinking the contents of the drink finishing it.

coming outside of their mansion to the basketball court, throwing the basketball near the hoop seeing it always bounces off the rim of the basketball hoop, "dang,"

karina comes onto the basketball court behind jordan and gabrielle wanting to talk to layla about what's going on with her and anna, "almost," jordan said grabbing the bouncing basketball in hand.

layla looks at her friends looking around for cole, "um.. is everything okay?" she asked concerned, "wait, are you firing me?" the girls shake their heads, "no, why would we do that, we love you, the management loves you,"

jordan said to layla calming them girl's nerves down, "okay, than what's this about?" she asked them, gabby looking at layla then to karina to explain, "what's going on with you and anna?"

she sighed, "really, this again?" she said to karina not wanting to always talk about her and anna, "yes, answer please," jordan said to their intern who sighs, "okay—"

layla looked at them, "i like her, i don't know if she feels the same, um," layla continued, "yesterday she kinda opened up to me, and then today we—" karina stops layla from talking knowing what happened, "okay—"

jordan and gabby furrowed their eyebrows, "wait, is there that we don't know?" they asked looking at the two girls, layla looks at her friends, "okay, me and anna have been fucking,"

karina cringed, "eww, don't say it like that!" she said to her best friend, gabby covering her ears whilst jordan wanted to know the details, "when?"

layla opens and closed her mouth, "the first time was after that question i answered with the fantasy," jordan nods her head to layla's clarification, "okay, okay— that's an enough," layla chuckles.

"but yeah? is there anything serious with you two?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "i don't think so.. i mean we've talked about it, but we haven't clarified anything yet," they nod their heads, "and anyways..she's single, i'm single, if she wants me,"

"she knows where to find me,"

layla said walking away from her friends with a smirk on her face coming into their mansion coming straight to the kitchen, seeing cole sit in the kitchen making a tiktok for his tiktok account.