winner winner

everyone was now at the beach, either playing in the water or sunbathing with anna still there for another day since she extended her flight for tomorrow afternoon.

noah watched his sister and anna in the water seeing how anna picked layla up in her arms before moving them into the water together creating a big splash what hit madi and oscar in the face making the two girls chuckle when layla comes back up.

oscar playfully glared at his best friend seeing how happy layla has been with anna with her, "how are you enjoying bahamas, anna?"

anna half smiled, "it's fun," layla smiled at anna, since they were working on things, layla still didn't know what her and anna were, "mm-hmm," layla smiles when she puts some water onto her face.

when splashes kept hitting at her face, giggling, layla covers her face with her hands from the water moving closer towards anna and oscar who was both splashing layla with water.

"anna, c'mere,"

anna chuckles moving away from layla continuing to splash at layla with oscar, who smiles when madi comes underneath his arm stopping him from continuing to splash layla who took the opportunity, rushing towards anna.

clinging onto anna's body making them both go underwater, layla gets go of anna coming back up wiping at her wet face.

"guys, do you wanna come and play volleyball with us?"

noah asked as he comes over to the group in the water, layla nods her head interwining her fingers with anna's hands coming to where their friends all stood near the volleyball net, "so, what are the teams?"

baron looked at them, "so, it's boys aganist girls but layla is on our side, so then it'll be equal," layla chuckled with the girls scoffing, "no.." madi held her best friend, "layla is staying with us,"

chase shrugged his shoulders, "well, either way we're gonna win, so it doesn't matter," layla chuckled, "okay, so i'll stay on this side then,"

anna smiled at layla who comes to stand beside her at the back, where anna serves the volleyball what goes over the net, "let's go!" madi fist bumps anna making them both chuckle.

layla leans forward hitting the volleyball in her hands, smiling when the volleyball hits the floor on the boy's side with madi high fiving layla who smiles, "yep,"

anna smiled looking at layla, who comes to her high fiving her, "that's my girl," layla's cheeks redden at what anna said, she looks back to her brother who was holding the volleyball in his hand with everyone getting into their positions.

everyone was now having a break, with anna standing behind layla who was dancing to the tiktok audio 'bills, bills, bills," with anna standing behind her.

avani, charli and madi join into layla's tiktok who smiles, when noah calls everyone back to finish the game with the girls winning with layla jumping onto madi's back, "whoo!"

—————

madi was in her boyfriend's hotel room, as anna is in layla's hotel room as the two girls are making tiktoks in madi's and layla's bathroom, with layla doing the trend with anna where you hold her hand shaking you butt to your iphone.

"you know, you can't post that,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows, "why?" anna comes closer to layla, "because you look very sexy, and i don't want people tryna slide in your dms," layla chuckled at anna, kissing the girl's cheek, "don't worry,"

she pats anna's chest, "you're the only person for me," anna smiles looking up slightly into layla's green-blue eyes, "you know when i said i don't get jealous,"

layla nods her head, "i do, i get very jealous," layla chuckles holding anna's cheeks in her hands, "there's no reason for you to be jealous, cause i don't like anyone besides you,"

anna looked to the girl's eyes then down to her soft glossed lips, "can i kiss you?" layla pulls back from anna, "i don't want to rush into things with you, anna,"

anna slightly frowned, "just one kiss, then i'll stop," layla leans in, planting a gently kiss to anna, about to pull back when she feels anna's hand come to the back of her neck.

layla moves her hands down to anna's stomach, moving back from the girl after giving her another kiss, "that's cheating! you can't do that," layla said playfully to anna, "you know that makes me wanna kiss you more,"

anna smirks, "i know that why i did it," layla playfully shakes her head, "you're dangerous, shumate," she pats anna's cheek coming past her posting the tiktok to her main account as she gets changed into her dinner outfit.

anna comes to layla's waist from where she stood doing her hair in the mirror, "you look beautiful," layla blushes, turning around to look at anna what was a pair of mom jeans and a crop top, "you look very hot,"

anna chuckles leaning in, kissing layla's cheek, "when you come back to la, i'm going to ask you out on a date," layla smiles, "ooh okay," she looked at anna who's lips what looked more soft then usual.

she moves her eyes up to anna's blue eyes, "i still can't get over how beautiful your eyes are," anna puts her hand onto layla's cheek, "mine?" she playfully scoffs, "your eyes are gorgeous, and with your supporters commenting on your eyes talking about your eyes,"

layla chuckles, when her phone buzzes on the bathroom counter, she turns around picking her up phone seeing her mother facetiming her.

layla answers the facetime immediately, "hey mama," amy smiles at her daughter seeing anna in the background, "hey sweetie, hi anna,"

anna smiled at layla's mother, "hi mama beck," amy chuckled, "i was just calling you to see if you're still coming here after your bahamas trip?"

layla nods her head, "yeah mom, i'm going there for a few days, i can't wait to see you," amy smiles at her, "me too, i miss you,"

"i miss you too mama,"

oscar starts to call his best friend, "i gotta go mama, but i'll facetime you before i fall asleep," amy nods her head, "okay, bye sweetheart,"

"bye,"

layla answered her best friend's phone call putting it onto speaker hearing madi, "everyone's downstairs," layla clears her throat, "okay, we're coming now," layla comes out of the bathroom with her phone in hand, putting her hotel room card into her purse.

"let's go,"