accusations

a few things have been posted about society las vegas about them having saying racial things however tara didn't include layla in the video, but layla knew she had to get out of the house when she saw karina talking about the tiktok tara made what was posted on tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders where the society las vegas girls said racial slurs.

so after karina left to go to los angeles to see anna and their friends, layla knew that the society las vegas girls didn't feel the need to make a statement about it right after, so layla was in her bedroom with the door locked, talking to karina who was saying to layla about everything.

"do you think i should leave the house?"

karina asked layla who made a face, "scooter wants me to leave, he doesn't want me to be associated with the girls cause it could bring my career down," anna nods her head from beside karina, "bub, you need to do whatever it is to keep your music career,"

layla nods her head knowing what her girlfriend was saying was true, "where would i stay though? it's not like kelly would still let me in the apartment she is renting for me to stay in whilst i'm there,"

karina looked at her best friend, "kelly obviously thinks that the girls should make a statement about it, but it's not her who's been saying the racial slurs," layla nods her head, "so she's still your manager?"

karina nods her head, layla sighed, "maybe i'll just get an apartment there," she said to her best friend, "so i should leave right?" anna looked at her girlfriend, "bub, do whatever is best for you,"

layla sighed, running her hand through her hair, "if i leave the society las vegas that means i'll be down there with you more," anna nods her head, "mhm," layla then lets a small smile play onto her lips.

"okay, i need to talk to the girls and kelly then i'll tell you what i will do, okay?" karina and anna both nod their heads, "i love you guys,"

"we love you too,"

"bye,"
"bye bub,"

layla then ends the facetime call laying her head back against her pillows letting out a breath, thinking on what she should do, "fuck.."

—————

layla was packing her suitcase and putting her keyboard into her car, as she had a meeting with the members of society las vegas and kelly this morning telling them that she is going to be leaving the society management due to everything that is happening, not wanting it to ruin her chances of getting big career opportunities.

she ran her hand through her hair looking at her friends, "i love you guys," gabby hugged layla, "i understand why you're leaving just don't forget about us," layla nods her head hugging gabriella in her arms, "i won't, bye gabs,"

layla gets into her tesla looking at her friends and ex manager who all have sad smiles on their faces, as they waved their hands watching layla now drive away in her tesla.

layla ran her hand through her hair, as one of her hands were on the steering wheel whilst her other hand was in her hair as she played music from her iphone.

"you got me hooked up on the feeling.. you got me hanging from the ceiling,"

layla sang tapping her hand against her steering wheel driving on the motorway, with her foot now up onto her seat as yesterday she was looking at apartments for her and karina to live in.

layla didn't want to be in an apartment without her best friend due to always having karina in the room next to her, so layla had gotten a four bedroom apartment, with stairs that lead upstairs into the hallway of their bedrooms.