wanna tryna something

anna lead her girlfriend back into her house, kissing her girlfriend's lips passionately in her lips where layla pulls on anna's bottom lip with her teeth smirking pulling back seeing anna's eyes dilate.

"is anyone here?"

anna shook her head, "no, fred is staying at emmett's, chase is staying at your apartment right with izzy?" layla nods her head smiling, "so we can make as much noise as possible," anna smirks, "by the end of the night, you're going to be screaming,"

layla chuckles, as anna taps her girlfriend thigh twice signalling for layla to jump onto anna, who wraps her legs around her girlfriend's waist smiling, anna eagerly connecting her lips onto her girlfriend's tanned neck.

"oh.."

layla tilts her head liking the way anna's teeth grazed aganist her neck, "hmm," layla moans with anna opening her bedroom door with her foot, moving them to her king size.

dropping layla onto her king size bed who chuckles, "hey.." anna chuckles looking down at her girlfriend, "you are very sexy," layla blushes under her girlfriend's gaze.

"i wanna try something but if you want to stop, then just tell me okay?" layla furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

anna comes down onto her knees, "i want to be domiant with you, i want you to be handcuffed to the bed," layla's eyes slightly widened, "oh wow, um o-okay,"

anna rubbed her thumb over her girlfriend's hands, "we don't have to do that, if you don't want to.." layla shakes her head, "i want to,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "you sure?" layla smiles at her girlfriend, "yea, i promise," she assured her girlfriend who intertwined their hands together, "okay,"

getting the handcuffs from her bedside drawer, putting her girlfriend's wrist inside after taking layla's arms from her dress straps, hearing them click, layla immediately looks up to where her hands are being handcuffed.

biting her bottom lip, looking down to her girlfriend who smiled seductively, going onto her knees bringing the rest of her girlfriend's dress down her body, her fingers grazing the inside of layla's inner thighs.

"uh-"

anna kissed up her girlfriend's thighs, "all you have to say is the word then we'll stop," layla nods her head closing her eyes, enjoying the pleasure her girlfriend was giving her.

anna slides down layla's thong from her tanned legs taking off layla's high heels, making eye contact with her girlfriend who opens her dilated eyes gently smiling down at anna.

"anna-please,"

anna licks down layla's tanned stomach, she felt her girlfriend's nails rub down layla's legs, giving layla instant goosebumps.

lifting her head up, layla made eye contact with her girlfriend who was admiring her like an angel.

people may think anna shumate was so innocent, and never vulnerable on social media but little did they know, that her girlfriend is actually a freak in the sheets.

as anna's lips met layla's centre, layla moaned out, she couldn't hold on how her girlfriend made her feel.

anna's nails ran down layla's thighs again making layla tilt her head back, diving her head down kissing at layla's sensitivite area.

layla moved her wrists aganist her girlfriend's handcuffs, anna looking up to her girlfriend's wrists, "bubba, don't pull to hard otherwise you're gonna get a mark,"

layla bites her lip from the feeling of anna's lips aganist her centre, bucking her hips forward to receivie more of anna's lips, she lets out a loud moan from her throat.

"you're so hot,"

anna pushed her tonuge in and out, teasing layla tremendously, "bubba, please-" anna didn't even look up, "daddy," anna then made eye contact with her girlfriend smirking, "okay,"

she then proceeded to attack layla's centre, locking up and down and in spirals causing layla to buck her hips again with anna pushing down her girlfriend's hips to keep her in place to ride out her orgasm.

"fuck-fuck! don't stop! please don't stop!"

layla pleaded with her eyes closed shut, wanting to ride out her upcoming orgasm with anna continuing her work on her girlfriend's clit, "i'm coming!-"

anna stops her work on her girlfriend's clit making layla open her eyes looking down at her girlfriend, "don't tease me," she stated to her girlfriend.

anna just smirks, "you're the one in the handcuffs," anna licked her girlfriend's sensitive clit, moving her finger in a circle motion on her girlfriend.

layla sees her girlfriend smiling, at how turned on she was, "oh, my god! anna, don't stop, oh, my god!" layla said with anna speeding up her finger movements, "uh-"

layla rode out her orgasm with anna licking up her girlfriend's cum from her sensitive clit smirking, "you taste like heaven," layla groans after she rode out her orgasm.

she went to move her hands but stopped remembering she had handcuffs connnected on her wrists, "please take these off me now,"

anna comes up to layla's face, kissing her girlfriend's lips letting layla get a taste of herself, "hmm," anna unlocks the handcuffs smiling, "i love you,"

layla smiled when anna moved her hair away from her face, "i love you too," anna cuddled up to her girlfriend, who rests her head aganist her chest, "soon, you're gonna be the sub,"

anna chuckles, "whatever you say, bottom," layla playfully scoffs slapping her girlfriend's chest, "i am not a bottom, i'm a switch!" anna playfully rolled her eyes, "yea, yeah,"