i really like your body

"i really like to party.."

layla sang along coming behind her girlfriend who was making them both breakfast, "i really like your body,"

anna turns after moving their breakfast onto their plates smiling at her girlfriend, "i really wanna get..naughty," layla smiles seductively, "i think you're such a hottie,"

layla hummed leaning forwards pressing her lips against her girlfriends lips smiling before pulling back, eyeing her girlfriend going to feed her puppies where anna turns off the music, "do you have anything planned to do today?"

anna asked her girlfriend putting their plates onto layla's kitchen counter, "um.. i have a photoshoot at three, but other than that no nothing planned," she stated with her back facing her girlfriend.

layla closed the bag putting it into a cupboard where her puppies began to eat their food and drink their water from their bowls.

layla placed herself on her stool chairs turning to her girlfriend, "thank you for making breakfast," anna bit into her omelette she had, "mm-hmm," layla chuckles playfully shaking her head at her girlfriend.

____

layla was running her hands through her wet hair after her workout she did at dogpound with sab, cynthia and oliver.

hearing her shower curtain open slightly and a pair of hands come to her wet waist turning her head looking back seeing anna coming into the shower, "saving water?"

anna nods her head, "yep, saving water," layla smirks now turning to her girlfriend's face bringing anna closer to her coming underneath the shower head as water comes down their faces as they stared at each other.

"are you gonna be here for thanksgiving or are you going home?"

layla shrugged her shoulders as she didn't know what she was gonna do, since last year she went back home with noah to spend thanksgiving with their family and hometown friends, "i don't know yet,"

anna's hands rub her girlfriend's waist, "it's not even halloween yet and we're talking about thanksgiving," anna chuckles, "i just wanna know so i can plan to either stay here or go home as well,"

layla hummed, "i'll tell you before the time comes," anna smiled leaning in as their lips connect, with anna pulling back to kiss at her girlfriend's neck, "anna, don't leave any hickeys, remember i have a photoshoot or put them in places where no one is gonna see them,"

anna smirked at her girlfriend, her hands kneeling layla's b cup breasts in her hands, "hmm," layla feels anna spinning her so her back is touching anna's chest as anna continues to play with her girlfriend's breast.

"hmm,"

layla moans leaning her head so it's on anna's shoulders, "oh, don't stop," she groans out in pleasure, "i'm not going to," anna said aganist layla's neck.

anna smiles hearing how her girlfriend groaned when her fingers began to play with layla's head nipples, her lips kissing at layla's tanned neck.

____

"hello,"

layla shook the photographer's hand, "hi," she smiled at the man who stood in front of her looking around thirty years old.

"um, so.." the photographer, leonardo apollo, "amanda will come and help you pick out clothes to wear," layla nods her head looking at the women.

"okay,"

she followed after amanda going towards the changing room where she sits down as amanda started to make small talk with her, "how old are you?"

layla looked at the women as she sat in the director's chair, "um.. i'm twenty," amanda nods her head smiling, "ah, you're the same age as me," layla hummed.

amanda picks out an outfit when she leaves the room for layla to get dressed when leo comes into the changing room as she was in her bra and thong set, "oh wow,"

layla's face immediately goes red going to hide her basically naked body away from the photographer who just comes closer to me.

taking her hands into his with a hard grip as layla tries to moves his hands off of her wrist, "let go," leo just chuckles, "young lady, you should've brought someone here with you,"

she remembered she told her girlfriend where thr photoshoot was happening and what time she would be finishing so hopefully anna wouldn't stay at her house.

"i-i.."

whilst she was distracted thinking about anna, leo ran one hand down her naked body, "s-stop," his hand comes near her private area, "i know you want me to touch you," layla shook her head still trying to move her arms from his strong hold.

"get off of me!"
"help! someone help!"

she screamed where leo now glared at her, slapping her hard across the face, where layla's head stayed to the side, layla clenched her jaw looking at the man's face, "do you not want to mess with me young lady,"

layla looked at him, "oh but i think i do," she raised her leg up kicking leo hard in the balls getting her clothes running out of the changing room as leo groaned holding his private part, "come back here!"

layla passed amanda who looked wide eyed seeing layla actually get out from the room, "hey! where are you going?" she asked seeing layla just continue to run towards her tesla.

"oh, my god, oh, my god,"

layla repeated locking her car doors seeing leo and amanda running to her car, where she starts the engine still naked driving away from the weird location.

she comes into her girlfriends house seeing everyone standing in the kitchen as they all turn to her seeing their friend in her bra and thongs.

sab and emma both copying their boyfriend's eyes, "bub?" anna furrowed her eyebrows looking at her girlfriend, "i thought you were supposed to be at your photoshoot,"

anna comes closer to her girlfriend realising that layla was shaking, "w-why are you basically naked?" layla opens her mouth to say something, "it-it,"

layla gulps trying to find the words, "it wasn't a photoshoot," anna and their friends furrowed their eyebrows, "what do you mean?" emma put a cover around her friend's shoulders, "what happened at the photoshoot?"

"it wasn't a photoshoot, well i thought it was at the start," they nod their heads, "but when i went into the changing room with the apparent designer," they nod their heads, "and she went out to let me get change and when i was like this—"

she motions down to her basically naked body, "the photographer leo came in, and he-he grabbed ahold of me, i told him to let go, b-but he wouldn't listen,"

everyone looked at layla who now had tears coming down her face, "his hand went near my-my.." anna brings her girlfriend closer to her, "he's not going to get away with this, i promise you that," alana stated to her client, "i should of been there, i-we should of went or at least stayed with you,"

layla shook her head in anna's shoulder, "i should of realised it actually wasn't a photoshoot," she said to her girlfriend with tears continuing to come down her face, "i'm so sorry,"

anna looked at her girlfriend's teary eyes, "bub, there's nothing you should be apologising for, he's going to be the one apologising soon," she stated, "i shouldn't of let him have such a tight grip on me, i-i should of realised,"

"i'm-i'm gonna go upstairs," anna nods her head, "yeah, i'll bring up food for you," layla looked at her girlfriend then to their friends, "no it's okay, i'm not hungry, ju-just stay with them bub,"

layla pulls back from her girlfriend looking at her face, "i'm fine, i promise," she went past their friends going upstairs, everyone giving each other looks knowing their friend was wrong about being fine.