jimmy kimmel show

layla was behind the stage at jimmy kimmel's show with her hands running through her brunette hair not talking to either jaden and nessa until nessa comes up to layla, "layla, can we talk?"

layla looked at nessa, "i don't want to start any arguments before we go on stage nessa," nessa just sighed, "i miss my best friend," layla rolled her eyes, "oh of course you do, is that why i haven't seen any dms or messages from you then," she said walking away from nessa after hearing them being introduced.

layla hides behind the smoke as travis starts to play the drums, jaden sings, "okay," he sang before nessa starts to sing her part in the song when layla then joins in coming from behind the smoke, "i got a bully in my head, fake love, fake friends,"

she sang by herself looking to nessa who stood in front of her, "i was broke when you left, now you hear me everywhere i go," she sang moving her microphone away from her mouth.

"la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah,"

layla and nessa sang together in sync with layla's vocals coming over nessa's, "gonna be a superstar, be the girl you used to know, playing on the radio, la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah," layla closed her eyes singing, "loving me is suicide, we're a dreamer, we're on fire, la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah,"

layla and nessa moves away from each other, letting jaden do his part on their song, "oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, yeah, yeah, I'm jxdn, I'm jxdn," layla smiled moving her head hearing jaden sing.

she comes to where travis is playing on the drums as both her and nessa just rock out with travis who continues to play the drums whilst jaden was singing.

layla moves away from travis's area coming back to where her and nessa originally stood singing again, "la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah, gonna be a superstar," jaden smiles at layla and nessa who were looking at each other singing, "be the girl you used to know, playing on the radio,"

"oh!"

layla sang fiercely into her microphone making anna and the just a house girls and society las vegas girls who were watching from their homes clap their hands and smile cheering for their friend.

"la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah, loving me is suicide, i'm a dreamer, yeah i'm on fire," layla sang by herself, her hand holding the microphone tight in her hand, "la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah,"

nessa then sings her part as layla and jaden both pretend to play the guitar whilst nessa sings when they all start to sing together, "la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah, gonna be a superstar," layla sang looking at jaden and nessa who sang along with her, "be the girl you used to know, playing on the radio.."

layla carries out the o as jaden and nessa continues singing looking at each other, "la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah, loving me is suicide, i'm a dreamer," layla joins in, "yeah, i'm on fire, la-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah,"

"oh, oh..."

layla looks at her friends, "yeah, i'm gonna be a superstar," they finished singing, jaden comes to layla hugging the girl in his arms as he smiled along with nessa who was also in the hug.

layla just wrapped her arms around their waist, even though she was mad with everything that they were doing, she did have to admit that they did sound good together, "and that was layla beck, nessa barrett and jaden hossler playing their new single la di dia with travis barker on the drums,"

"whoo!"

jaden held layla's hand in his bowing to the jimmy kimmel audience with smiles on their faces, they come off of the stage, layla instantly letting go of jaden's hand.