halloween outfits

every single day of the october month, layla had been getting different halloween outfits to post on her tiktok account along with some videos she's made with her friends.

where she had realised looking down to her phone seeing that her and anna have been dating for a year and eight months now which in layla's opinion was long especially for her and anna's issues they have.

the beck girl had spent every day either with sab or nessa, or with the sturniolo triplets and madi or with her girlfriend as they helped her pick out outfits for her to post on her second account that had a whooping 35 million followers.

her main account was getting more and more followers each day it seemed as layla had started getting back into dance, posting some of the dance she does in the studio onto her account along with some thrust traps and tiktok dances with her friends.

but right now, nicholas sturniolo was currently helping layla pick out another halloween outfit on amazon seeing all of the options layla could wear being all hot and sexy, "how about this one?"

he showed her a harley quinn outfit, "yea, harley quinn," she started to put a smile onto her lips as the two of them sat on the triplets couch, "i haven't gone as her yet," nick smiled at that, "let's go and buy it,"

she hummed adding the outfit to her basket before purchasing the outfit, "do you keep any of these outfits?" he asked her as layla locked her phone turning to her friend, "i mean with some of the costumes, i normally give them to the clothes donation after i wash them," nick looked at his friend, "aww who knew underneath all this, you actually had a heart,"

layla held a hand to her heart pretending to be offended but with nick, they both knew it was all jokes, "ha ha ha every funny nicolas,"

"not the government name,"

chris said coming down the stairs and towards their living couch looking at his friend and his triplet brother, "not layla using your government name nick," the two friends sat on the couch laughed with chris joining in with their contagious laugh.

the three of them then decided to make tiktoks including matt into their tiktok who was drinking a drink from chick-fil-a that the boys had ordered before she got there what nick had filmed on layla's phone and posted it after tagging them in the video.

the four of them joked where layla looked down as all four of them received a message from madi on theirs, sab and nessa's groupchat seeing if they wanted to go to eat somewhere.

layla immediately agreed hearing her stomach grumbling as the boys also agreed, anna had been busy planning to go to new york for fashion week and layla knew that this was a big opportunity for her girlfriend so she let her girlfriend handle things.

and when the time came, the two spent that day together before anna left kissing and hugging her before anna got on that plane to new york city with emma and zack.

she knew how it might've looked as madi didn't message the groupchat that layla had made including her girlfriend, emma and zack but the three of them were in new york getting ready for the fashion week.

_____

the gang plus oliver blank went to saddle ranch where immediately layla gave her car keys to the saddle ranch employee, her and her friends got surrounded with camera and flashing lights blocking them.

"hey over here!" bright lights flashed in everyone's eyes as layla moved past the paparazzi with her friends blocking the cameras as she held onto madi's hand before letting go when they went past the employee who was blocking the paparazzi from getting into the restaurant.

sabrina quesada and nessa barrett looked towards their best friend and friends coming towards them with the two girls embracing their best friend first smiling.

layla pulls back from her best friends' embrace, sitting opposite her best friends with oliver and nick sat next to her as cynthia and morgan also joined them.

layla knew something was going on with cynthia who had a turtleneck on, and the beck girl knew that cynthia always told her that she'd never wear a turtleneck ever and here she was wearing a black turtleneck.

nick looked at his friend who kept looking over at cynthia who looked a lil too hot in her turtleneck, the beck girl wanted to tell cynthia that whatever hickey she was hiding underneath that shirt wasn't enough to sweat over even though it was starting to get cold.

however whenever layla went to say something to cynthia, she was interrupted by the two boys next to her saying her name to get her to comment on whatever they were talking about.

"so.." nessa looked at her other best friend who sat in front of her, "what are you going as for halloween?" layla smiled, "don't know yet, but when i do.. i'll let you know," she said smiling to nessa who nods her head.

"where's this year's halloween party going to be at?"

oliver blank asked as a smile came across layla's features when she also sees her best friends already smiling, "at mine, i already have halloween decorations up, it's gonna be so good,"

"is everyone we know gonna be there?" nessa asked as layla immediately knew who she was talking about, her ex boyfriend, layla's friend jaden hossler, "i won't invite him if you don't want me to, and anyways, josh is coming so it'd be kinda awkward, wouldn't it? if i invited them both, right?"

everyone around the table nod their heads as they all knew about the whole josh and jaden thing and layla didn't want to make her best friend uncomfortable so she definitely won't invite jaden to make the party awkward.

"hi—" a waitress comes up to them, "i'm chloe, what drinks can i get for you guys?" she spoke kindly as layla turned her head seeing the waitress, "can i get a water please,"

"sure, one water," chloe said as everyone started to say their drink orders with layla smiling appreciatively at their waitress, "thank you," chloe put her notebook into her kangroo pocket before nodding her head, "i'll go and get those for you,"

once she walked away, nick nudged his friend's arm who moved her eyes away from chloe who walked away, "huh—" nick looked at his friend, "don't watch her walk away,"

blush started to cover layla's cheeks as the table all laughed at that, "hahaha," she playfully hit nick's arm who was laughing with everyone else.

"she is really pretty though,"

nessa said clarifying as to say why layla was staring, "true," some of the table said as layla looked down to her hand that was on the table playing with the promise ring her girlfriend had gotten for her.